Specialist 3, CAR/FIND Support (tools)
About the Job
Business Unit: Military& Experience Welcomed! Day 1 Benefits for New Hires! & Job Summary: & Primary Responsibilities: & Core Responsibilities: & Job Specification: Comcast is an EOE/Veterans/Disabled/LGBT employer
Responsible for administering sales reports and client activity for Product Sales Support team. Provides analytical and statistical support and prepares standard sales forecasts, budgets, projections, and other management reports. Has in-depth experience, knowledge and skills in own discipline. Usually determines own work priorities. Acts as resource for colleagues with less experience.
Employees at all levels are expected to:
- Understand our Operating Principles; make them the guidelines for how you do your job
- Own the customer experience-think and act in ways that put our customers first, give them seamless digital options at every touchpoint, and make them promoters of our products and services
- Know your stuff-be enthusiastic learners, users and advocates of our game-changing technology, products and services, especially our digital tools and experiences
- Win as a team-make big things happen by working together and being open to new ideas
- Be an active part of the Net Promoter System-a way of working that& brings more employee and customer feedback into the company-by joining huddles, making call backs and helping us elevate opportunities to do better for our customers
- Drive results and growth
- Respect and promote inclusion and diversity
- Do what's right for each other, our customers, investors and our communities
- Responsible for the administration of internal sales tools including proficiency with Sales Force.com
- Anticipates and advocates for future enhancements to systems as needed
- Partners with HQ on all sales system and tool improvements; owning the end user experience
- Develops and administers training, ensuring comprehension of systems and tools at both frontline and managerial levels
- Provides analytical and statistical support, creating sales forecasts, budgets, projections, and other management reports
- Develops and manages a sales reporting system that will provide adequate data and analysis for Sales Support teams use, as well as
strategic data and analysis for sales management requirements.
- Coordinates maintenance of weekly and monthly reporting, including recommendation of system changes.
- Provides detailed reports to the sales force on ranking.
- Performs daily clerical and statistical reporting for Product Sales team.
- Generates project estimates using in-house estimating tools and programs.
- Generates monthly, quarterly, and annual reports relating to Product Sales team incremental sales performance and results.
- Captures and updates all required reporting materials to provide Product Sales management customized reports.
- Consistent exercise of independent judgment and discretion in matters of significance.
- Regular, consistent and punctual attendance. Must be able to worknights and weekends, variable schedule(s) as necessary.
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
- Bachelors Degree or Equivalent
- Generally requires 5-7 years related experience
Military& Experience Welcomed!
Day 1 Benefits for New Hires!
Comcast is an EOE/Veterans/Disabled/LGBT employer