Traffic Coordinator, New Products
About the Job
Business Unit: Job Summary: Core Responsibilities: Job Specification: Comcast is an EOE/Veterans/Disabled/LGBT employer
Responsible for scheduling and ensuring commercial advertisements air on cable networks per client's contract. Works with customers and/or agencies to ensure copy and instructions are received and correct copy runs. Has developed specialized knowledge/skills in own area. May act as a resource for colleagues with less experience.
Employees at all levels are expect to:
- Understand our Operating Principles; make them the guidelines for how you do your job
- Own the customer experience-think and act in ways that put our
customers first, give them seamless digital options at every touchpoint, and make them promoters of our products and services
- Know your stuff-be enthusiastic learners, users and advocates of our game-changing technology, products and services, especially our digital tools and experiences
- Win as a team-make big things happen by working together and being open to new ideas
- Be an active part of the Net Promoter System-a way of working that brings more employee and customer feedback into the company-by joining huddles, making call backs and helping us elevate opportunities to do better for our customers
- Drive results and growth
- Respect and promote inclusion and diversity
- Do what's right for each other, our customers, investors and our communities
- Inputs the titles of client advertisements into database and enters the instructions for ad airing. Reviews contracts for accuracy, and works with to resolve issues with changes or missing instructions.
- Maximizes billing opportunities by evaluating sold and scheduled inventory and adjusting commercial placement.
- Reviews the status of a client's advertising schedule. Revises and replaces instructions for advertising broadcast schedules.
- Assists in processing late orders and coordinates the schedule completion transfer.
- Performs an Order Verification report and reconciles against Advertising contract. Reviews and manages unverified spots.
- Assists with month-close update procedures.
- Develops, evaluates, and recommends technical and systematic procedures to assist in the servicing of clients. Identifies problems and recommends solutions.
- Works on special projects as assigned.
- Assists with training for new Traffic Coordinators as requested.
- Regular, consistent and punctual attendance. Must be able to work nights and weekends, variable schedule(s) and overtime as necessary.
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
- High School or Equivalent
-Generally requires 5-7 years related experience
Comcast is an EOE/Veterans/Disabled/LGBT employer