Software as a Service (SaaS) Sales Specialist
About the Job
Do you thrive working in an innovative culture and selling to new markets, a driven leader who enjoys the craft of sales? Join the fast-paced, high energy SaaS Sales team in Agilent's Diagnostics and Genomics Group. In a direct sales role, as a SaaS Sales Specialist, you will be responsible for driving sales of Agilent Technologies' line of software as a service products focused on genomics and pathology, especially Next Generation Sequencing (NGS) for clinical diagnostics. As an integral member of the field sales team you will use your superb technical sales track record to focus on acquiring new customers while retaining and growing the existing installed base of customers. As a Sales Specialist, you will be expected to develop and implement successful strategies and tactics to sell complex software solutions within this competitive marketplace.
We currently have an opening in the Eastern US and are seeking a proven Sales Specialist for our team. This position requires a sales-savvy, highly energetic person who desires to join a leading healthcare company creating great products and technologies that help advance human health and fight cancer! The successful candidate will have the following skills:
- Clinical diagnostic industry focused- familiarity with laboratory information systems, electronic medical records software or the clinical diagnostics market space. Experience with selling of enterprise class software is required. A strong executive network in the clinical diagnostic industry is desired.
- Strategic- can craft the appropriate solutions for customers, negotiate win-win deals and follow through on your commitments. You understand complex sales and are capable of selling more than software licenses
- Creative- you are imaginative in helping the team craft solutions for our customers by combining software licensing, reagents, instrumentation and services as needed
- Develop key customer relationships and implement strategies for expanding the company's customer base
- Driving the development of regional sales targets and delivering together with the team
- Conduct presentations and product usage demos with and without Field Applications Scientist (FAS) assistance
- Contribute to developing effective strategies and tactics that will enable Agilent to gain market share in the Territory
- Provide constructive feedback from customers into Agilent to help guide continual development of products that more effectively address customers' needs
- Represent Agilent to the customer AND the customer to the company