About the Job
Are you ready to accelerate your career? Join Cielo as a Revenue Accountant! A career at Cielo will give you the opportunity to work with the industry’s smartest people and to take ownership of your success!
Cielo is a brand that reflects our big idea – that talent is rising – and with it our opportunity to rise above. We create careers for ambitious people by moving beyond traditional assumptions of what it means to work in talent acquisition.
The Revenue Accountant will work with the Finance team to help ensure timely and accurate recording and reporting of financial information for both internal and external users.
- Communication with client service leaders and client coordinators about financial reporting timelines as well as timely resolution of open items.
- Receive invoicing details from operational personnel and uploads into our billing system, NetSuite.
- Process customer invoices by verifying the accuracy of the information and obtaining the required internal approvals.
- Work with operations on any billing discrepancies including reconciling invoice details with operational reports.
- Analyze customer contracts for proper invoicing, financial trends, as well as understand and identify key metrics within respective customer accounts.
- Maintain historical records by filing documents.
- Complete accounting and finance projects requested by management.
- Work within a collaborative and cross functional team.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Associate's degree in Accounting or Finance is required.
- One to three years of experience in accounting shared services.
- Experience with NetSuite is a plus
Functional/Technical Knowledge, Skills and Abilities Required:
- Must be proficient in Microsoft Excel, and Word.
Cielo is the world’s leading strategic Recruitment Process Outsourcing (RPO) partner. The industry has verified Cielo’s reputation for executing innovative solutions that provide business impact through numerous awards and recognitions, including its annual leadership position on the HRO Today RPO Baker’s Dozen listing, Peak Matrix Leader placement by Everest Group and Industry Leader designation by NelsonHall.
Cielo is an equal opportunity employer and will not discriminate against any applicant for employment because of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, age, genetic information, or any other status protected by state or local law for an individual who falls within the jurisdiction of such law. Applicants who require an accommodation throughout the application and interview process should request this in advance by contacting Cielo Talent Acquisition at +1 877 797 3379 or at email@example.com