Supervisor, Field Ops (QC & Audit)
About the Job
Business Unit: Job Summary: Core Responsibilities: Job Specification: Comcast is an EOE/Veterans/Disabled/LGBT employer
Responsible for supervising the daily activities of a Team of Audit/QC
Technicians responsible for audits and quality control inspections as
well as piracy. Delegates work flow from a prepared leads database,
locating and recovering modified converters used to receive unauthorized
cable services, unauthorized connections of Comcast services, Quality
Control (Q.C.) inspections of contract auditors, and Q.C. of in-house
and contractor Installation and Service personnel. Auditors will assist
Area field teams with tone and tagging of drops, pending disconnects
with access issues, and MDU cold audits where high rates of unauthorized
viewers exist. Follows up on tracking and reporting of UV rates, UV
conversions, piracy cases, and overall quality trending. Customarily and
regularly directs the work of at least two or more other full-time
employees or their equivalent.
Employees at all levels are expect to:
- Understand our Operating Principles; make them the guidelines for how
you do your job
- Own the customer experience-think and act in ways that put our
customers first, give them seamless digital options at every touchpoint,
and make them promoters of our products and services
- Know your stuff-be enthusiastic learners, users and advocates of our
game-changing technology, products and services, especially our digital
tools and experiences
- Win as a team-make big things happen by working together and being
open to new ideas
- Be an active part of the Net Promoter System-a way of working that
brings more employee and customer feedback into the company-by joining
huddles, making call backs and helping us elevate opportunities to do
better for our customers
- Drive results and growth
- Respect and promote inclusion and diversity
- Do what's right for each other, our customers, investors and our
- Prioritizes work flow based on Leads and Area feedback.
- Recovers modified converters used to receive unauthorized cable
- Communicates corrective actions to be taken regarding thecustomer.
- Ensures accurate disconnection of illegal cable services at pedestal,
vault, lock box, or pole, as appropriate.
- Establishes and maintains daily, weekly, and monthly reporting of
success rates around all activities.
- Develops regional Q.C. programs and associated reporting to support
field quality in areas of installations.
- Establishes contractor relationships for potential contract audit
- Completes and maintains appropriate paperwork, as required, including
field observation reports, lead sheets, and weekly activity reports.
- Works with law enforcement agents and officials to provide court
testimony, as needed.
- Oversees operation and maintenance of assigned vehicles, equipment,
and tools within company safety standards; maintains required
certifications and Technical Standards. Provides employee training and
- Consistent exercise of independent judgment and discretion in matters
- Regular, consistent and punctual attendance. Must be able to work
nights and weekends, variable schedule(s) as necessary.
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
- Bachelors Degree or Equivalent
- Generally requires 4-7 years related experience
Comcast is an EOE/Veterans/Disabled/LGBT employer