ICP-MS Software Specialist
About the Job
Want to shape the future and consistency of our customers' user experience for ICP-MS software and the entire Atomic Spectroscopy portfolio?
An opportunity exists for a Software Specialist to join our Software Marketing team in Hachioji to help create our next generation ICP-MS software. You will work closely with key stake holders in R&D, Marketing, Product Support, and the Field to define and develop software features for our ICP-MS products.
As the ICP-MS Software Specialist, you will:
- Act as the 'voice of customer' and work closely with R&D throughout the software development process.
- Work with R&D to break down large feature sets into detailed specifications and maintain the backlog of feature requests.
- Contribute to the scheduling of features and defects within development sprints.
- Perform market research and engage with customers to ensure our products meet our customers' requirements.
- Drive consistency of user experience across the Atomic Spectroscopy portfolio