About the Job
Are you ready to accelerate your career? Join Cielo as an Interview Specialist! A career at Cielo will give you the opportunity to work with the industry’s smartest people and to take ownership of your success!
Cielo is a brand that reflects our big idea – that talent is rising – and with it our opportunity to rise above. We create careers for ambitious people by moving beyond traditional assumptions of what it means to work in talent acquisition.
The Interview Specialist is responsible for screening to pre-qualify candidates for designated clients.
- Complete phone interviews and document candidate responses, effectively screening in or out of the recruitment process based on position requirements.
- Evaluates and scores candidates against vacancy requirements.
- Assists with administrative tasks and updates candidate statuses in the Applicant Tracking System (ATS) or other recruitment technologies.
- Update candidate statuses in the appropriate recruitment systems (Applicant Tracking System, proprietary systems, etc.)
- Other duties as assigned.
- Highly organised
- Strong customer service skills with the ability to build excellent relationships with candidates and colleagues
- Proficient use of MS Office suite and data bases.
- Strong typing skills, documenting candidate responses whilst conducting the telephone interview
- Excellent problem solving skills with the ability to analyse complex situations conceptually and provide workable solutions to a variety of stakeholders
- Excellent communication skills and attention to detail
- Ability to effectively influence internal and external stakeholders and quickly build robust relationships based on trust and confidence
- Flexible and available at short notice
Cielo is the world’s leading strategic Recruitment Process Outsourcing (RPO) partner. The industry has verified Cielo’s reputation for executing innovative solutions that provide business impact through numerous awards and recognitions, including its annual top three leadership position on the HRO Today RPO Baker’s Dozen listing, Peak Matrix Leader placement by Everest Group and Industry Leader designation by NelsonHall.
Cielo is an equal opportunity employer and will not discriminate against any applicant for employment because of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, age, genetic information, or any other status protected by state or local law for an individual who falls within the jurisdiction of such law.
Cielo knows talent is rising – and with it, an organization's opportunity to rise above. For more information, visit cielotalent.com