Manager, Customer Experience - 10 River Park Plaza, St Paul, MN
About the Job
Business Unit: Military Experience Welcome! Job Summary: Employees at all levels are expect to: - Understand our Operating Principles; make them the guidelines for how you do your job Comcast is an EOE/Veterans/Disabled/LGBT employer
Benefits start Day 1 for New Hires.
The Customer Experience Manager sits at the intersection of people, process, tools, and products that provide a world class customer experience. This is a leadership role responsible for coaching, inspiring, motivating, guiding, and developing a team of customer experience supervisors focused on providing superior service to our valued and loyal customers. Fosters a positive team environment that enables employees to maximize performance, progress their careers and become a promoter and advocate of the company. Manages a team which may include exempt and non-exempt employees.
- Own the customer experience-think and act in ways that put our customers first, give them seamless digital options at every touchpoint, and make them promoters of our products and services
- Know your stuff-be enthusiastic learners, users and advocates of our game-changing technology, products and services, especially our digital tools and experiences
- Win as a team-make big things happen by working together and being open to new ideas
- Be an active part of the Net Promoter System-a way of working that brings more employee and customer feedback into the company-by joining huddles, making call backs and helping us elevate opportunities to do better for our customers
- Drive results and growth
- Respect and promote inclusion and diversity
- Do what's right for each other, our customers, investors and our communities
- Customer Experience: Creates an environment that fosters teamwork, accountability, and positively impacts the customer experience. Provides input as well as communicates company strategy and motivates the team toward achieving company vision.
- Coaching: Provides coaching and feedback to team members by inspiring trust, encouragement, motivation and accountability. Creates coaching plans in a feedback-rich environment based on performance standards.
- Change Management: Acts as change management liaison and change lead in communicating important business initiatives. Communicates messages to team in a positive manner that conveys connection to the business strategy, customers and employees.
- Employee Leadership: Promotes positive employee relations by fostering a team environment of open communication, approachability and fair and consistent treatment of all employees within a workforce dedicated to diversity and inclusion.
- Customer Advocate: Responds to customer escalations to understand issues and offer helpful solutions in driving customer satisfaction.
- Organizational Excellence: Assists with the development of call center technology and productivity tools by monitoring performance levels and team member activities. Tracks, analyzes, and reports performance data on key departmental initiatives. Administers all company policies; takes appropriate action as necessary supporting an employee and customer-centric organization.
- Recognition: Celebrates and reinforces employee successes through recognition and promotion.
- Career Advisor: Provides leadership, guidance, and direction in partnership with direct reports. Encourages career development with each team member through the creation and management of individual development plans.
- Group Champion: Facilitates routine huddles with the team focused on improving the employee experience and the customer experience. Develops action plans as appropriate based on employee feedback.
- Flexibility: Schedule flexibility is critical as role may require non- standard working hours. Regular, consistent and punctual attendance. Must be able to work nights and weekends, variable schedule(s) as necessary.
- As with all leadership roles there will be other duties and responsibilities as assigned. Highly organized with the ability to effectively manage multiple priorities. Comfortable managing through ambiguity and strong critical thinking skills. Works collaboratively, demonstrates excellent time management skills, and consistently exercises independent judgement and discretion in matters of significance.
- Bachelors Degree or Equivalent
- Generally requires 6-9 years related experience
Military Experience Welcome!
Employees at all levels are expect to:
- Understand our Operating Principles; make them the guidelines for how you do your job
Comcast is an EOE/Veterans/Disabled/LGBT employer