About the Job
Business Unit: Military Experience Welcome!! Job Summary: Job Specification: Additional Requirements: Comcast is an EOE/Veterans/Disabled/LGBT employer
Benefits for New Hires start Day 1.
Responsible for the execution of assigned promotion and events. Implements promotional activities including brand and advertising campaigns and online initiatives. Oversees event logistics, including contracting, venue set up and design, and technical services. Has in-depth experience, knowledge and skills in own discipline. Provide client services support for the portfolios of up to 4 Community Account Representatives (CARs), supporting over 300 properties (up to 60000 units). Works independently with minimal guidance. Usually determines own work priorities. Acts as a resource for colleagues with less experience.
Employees at all levels are expect to:
- Understand our Operating Principles; make them the guidelines for how you do your job
- Own the customer experience-think and act in ways that put our customers first, give them seamless digital options at every touchpoint, and make them promoters of our products and services
- Know your stuff-be enthusiastic learners, users and advocates of our game-changing technology, products and services, especially our digital tools and experiences
- Win as a team-make big things happen by working together and being open to new ideas
- Be an active part of the Net Promoter System-a way of working that brings more employee and customer feedback into the company-by joining huddles, making call backs and helping us elevate opportunities to do better for our customers
- Drive results and growth
- Respect and promote inclusion and diversity
- Do what's right for each other, our customers, investors and our communities
- Coordinates and executes all promotional events and provides marketing support, including but not limited to the overall coordination, planning, negotiation and execution of Find events at designated properties, the production and distribution of printed materials, point-of-purchase displays, prize packages, and scheduling of all promotions.
- Oversees event logistics, including venue set up and design, sources vendors, ensures appropriate staffing at events, as well as partnering and coordinating with Tech Ops.
- Conducts budget management duties per event; prioritizing allocated dollars every quarter and tracks to budgets
- Implements promotional activities including brand, marketing campaigns and online initiatives.
- Collaborates with other key personnel to create promotional assets, develop promotional strategy for value-add services, align messaging, and ensure tracking requirements are implemented for site promotions.
- Supports Sales team by providing training in promotional sales, distributing and explaining network promotions, and traveling to client meetings to help present and sell promotional concepts.
- Utilizes successful marketing skills to conduct overall marketing and property assessments. Negotiates marketing rights, determines marketing collateral, customizes for presence on website, newsletter, signage in gyms, etc.
- Provides solutions to customer escalations these are treated like a corporate escalation i.e. high level; including wiring issues, safety issues, involves construction, spends capital dollars as needed and partners with Tech Ops when necessary. Works with CARs and MDMs to identify trends in escalations and come up with solutions to resolve. Provides overall support to growth.
- Administrative tasks: Reporting, attend meetings, develop and maintain contact lists. Manage portfolio updates.
- Establishes, maintains, and monitors an annual events and promotions calendar.
- Develops and maintains accurate, up-to-date local and national media contact list.
- Attends sales meetings on a regular basis to report on the status of network and client promotions.
- Requires a background in sales and marketing understands needs and ordering of premiums.
- Consistent exercise of independent judgment and discretion in matters of significance.
- Has in depth experience, knowledge and skills to work independently with minimal to no guidance.
- Regular, consistent and punctual attendance. Must be able to work nights and weekends, variable schedule(s) as necessary.
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
- Bachelors Degree or Equivalent
- Marketing, Communications / Public Relations
- Generally requires 5-7 years related experience
- Proficiency using Microsoft Office Suite
- Ability to master company internal applications supporting salesforce automation certifications
Military Experience Welcome!!
Comcast is an EOE/Veterans/Disabled/LGBT employer