COORDINATOR 2, FULFILLMENT (QUOTA)
About the Job
Business Unit: Job Summary: Core Responsibilities: Job Specification: Comcast is an EOE/Veterans/Disabled/LGBT employer
Responsible for building and managing appointment availability across
assigned work areas. Works in partnership with leadership to
retrieve/update field technician schedules, exceptions, and applicable
information. Coordinates the reallocation and assignment of field
technicians to management areas to align with forecasting models and
achieve/exceed work order service level agreements (i.e. Average Time to
Repair [ATTR], Average Time to Installs [ATTI]). Direct contact with
customers may be required. Works with moderate supervision/guidance.
Accountable for individual results and impact on team.
Employees at all levels are expect to:
- Understand our Operating Principles; make them the guidelines for how
you do your job
- Own the customer experience-think and act in ways that put our
customers first, give them seamless digital options at every touchpoint,
and make them promoters of our products and services
- Know your stuff-be enthusiastic learners, users and advocates of our
game-changing technology, products and services, especially our digital
tools and experiences
- Win as a team-make big things happen by working together and being
open to new ideas
- Be an active part of the Net Promoter System-a way of working that
brings more employee and customer feedback into the company-by joining
huddles, making call backs and helping us elevate opportunities to do
better for our customers
- Drive results and growth
- Respect and promote inclusion and diversity
- Do what's right for each other, our customers, investors and our
- Coordinates/administrates both in-house and business partner field
technician schedules and information to build/manage quota in line with
management directives, forecasting models, and work order service level
- Provides daily support for the planning/entry of both in-house and
business partner field technician labor (quota) to fulfill work order
- Uses workforce management system or applicable system/tool to build
and manage quota.
- Ensures the reallocation and assignment of field technicians across
management areas, as needed.
- Actively manages work order volume and modifies/grooms quota to
minimize delays with customer appointment scheduling to improve the
overall experience for other teams as well as customers.
- Coordinates with field leadership to manage field technician
scheduling with the goals of adhering to exception percentages,
achieving ATTR/ATTI objectives, and aligning to established
- Develops/distributes reports as required by leadership, to support
- Leverages department ticketing systems or applicable escalation tools
to communicate, document progress, note customer interactions, and
disposition/code results from escalations in alignment with quality
- Uses company technology, support tools, and contact systems to the
fullest potential and as outlined by established business
- Advises and assists field leadership in the development and execution
of field staffing plans and shift bids.
- Communicates proactively with field personnel and external customers
with the goal preventing escalations and improving the customer
- Escalates potential issues/concerns as identified by consistent
monitoring, reporting, and remote tools.
- Must meet or exceed established goals and operational performance
- Regular, consistent, and punctual attendance. Must be able to work
nights, weekends, holidays, variable/flexible schedule(s), and overtime
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
- High School or Equivalent
- Generally requires 2-5 years related experience.
Comcast is an EOE/Veterans/Disabled/LGBT employer