About the Job
This position is responsible for day to day Einstein 360 Roles and Role Customization work as well as broader permissions work related to other platforms / functionality including the Amdocs CRM, Digital Order Entry, and NextGen related functionality. They will be leading the daily Role governance for Einstein 360, Einstein Chat and EROne, including our NextGen Platform. Expected to guide, create, and assist multiple operational organizations in standardization and management of application profiles including Call Canter Operations, Technical Operations, Collections, and Finance. Will also work directly as a liaison with Corporate Audit and Divisional Security teams to assist and balance the customer experience, but at the same time mitigate potential fraud, and revenue assurance impacts. Other responsibilities within the larger team include UAT / Release Management, Performance & Reliability monitoring, etc.
- Ensure that NextGen related permissions needs (within Einstein) are cared for-all requirements are met, as we design, build and deploy functionality.
- Engagement with and influence for security related work-streams related to the Amdocs CRM and Digital Order Entry
- Influence the overarching permissions / security environment across all National tools, and work to ensure that we are leveraging new technology and automated solutions as we streamline and normalize the credentialing process, from onboarding through job changes, all the way to deactivation.
- Ensure that the IDM hierarchy / Role Customization configuration enables our deployment roadmap, clean permissioning and reporting, and overall business objectives
Day to day responsibilities:
- Run monthly TSA Steering Council team meeting (Tools Security Audit) to communicate role issues, concerns, needs, gaps, etc.
- Drive new Role / Profile creation; Work with SE and TSA teams to identify roles needed, ensure roles are uploaded into IDM and Einstein, and create / update Role and Profile documentation as necessary for Reference and Training.
- Support ad-hoc profile needs, such as creating and testing roles for special groups, BAU feature trials / deployments, and new platform testing.
- Participate in CSG PRAM governance calls until biller profiles are no longer needed; review profiles as needed with team
- Work with Vendors and Vendor Management teams to onboard new Vendors into IDM, including network connectivity and access, application demos and process overviews
- Ensure Admins are set up correctly and work to minimize and centralize these functions.
- Lead the IDM and Role Customization enhancement process-track enhancement status, plan creation, track / resolve open actions as well as lead acceptance and functional testing.
- Other responsibilities as assigned including UAT / Release Management, Performance & Reliability monitoring, etc.
- Requires hands-on working knowledge of Comcast residential order entry tools and/or support tools in a call center environment
- Requires demonstrated leadership experience driving cross-functional initiatives
- Requires outstanding communications and a history of productive collaboration across multiple levels of company personnel
- Excellent analytical, problem-solving and project leadership skills
- Excellent written presentation, verbal and interpersonal skills, Strong organizational and time management skills, Strong Microsoft Office toolset skills (i.e., Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Operations experience with a strong technical aptitude
- A passion to transform our customer experience and employee experience
- Strong organizational skills, follow through and demonstrated leadership
- Self-starter that uses creative problem solving skills to resolve issues, utilizes a proactive approach to work, and looks for continuous improvement opportunities including recommendations
- Strong customer-service orientation toward internal and external customers
- Ability to communicate and connect with all levels of the organization
- Ability to use personal influence to build positive working relationships with subject matter experts to negotiate to a win-win resolution for all parties
- Ability to effectively build relationships and collaborate in a matrix organization
- Exceptional attention to detail and ability to progress multiple projects in parallel; manages own activities and time, sees projects through to completion
- Ability to use and analyze data to identify process improvement opportunities
- Strong problem solving and critical thinking skills
- Strong and effective verbal and written communication skills, specifically related to business and technical writing ability to tell the story
Travel dependent upon the needs of the business- estimated at 10%-25%
Practical experience in Customer Service, Operations, MIS, and/or IT areas strongly preferred
Cable, telecommunications or technology industry experience required
Years of Experience& & & & & &
Generally requires 4-6 years of relevant experience
Comcast is an EOE/Veterans/Disabled/LGBT employer