Manager Tech Ops
About the Job
Business Unit: Job Summary: Core Responsibilities: Job Specification: Comcast is an EOE/Veterans/Disabled/LGBT employer
Responsible for managing all aspects of Technical Operations including
installation, service, construction, design, materials management, and
daily workloads. Ensures compliance with Company technical standards and
federal regulations. Responsible for the selection and development of
the technical staff.
Employees at all levels are expect to:
- Understand our Operating Principles; make them the guidelines for how
you do your job
- Own the customer experience-think and act in ways that put our
customers first, give them seamless digital options at every touchpoint,
and make them promoters of our products and services
- Know your stuff-be enthusiastic learners, users and advocates of our
game-changing technology, products and services, especially our digital
tools and experiences
- Win as a team-make big things happen by working together and being
open to new ideas
- Be an active part of the Net Promoter System-a way of working that
brings more employee and customer feedback into the company-by joining
huddles, making call backs and helping us elevate opportunities to do
better for our customers
- Drive results and growth
- Respect and promote inclusion and diversity
- Do what's right for each other, our customers, investors and our
- Manages all activities of the Technical Operations staff including:
productivity, quality, over time, community relations, inter-department
relations, staffing, and performance.
- Directs the daily operations of installation, service, construction,
and materials management in order to successfully achieve of company
- Ensures system compliance to NCTA, FCC regulations, and Company
minimum operating specifications. Participates in the development of
procedures and practices within relevant departments.
- Ensures the proper completion of all scheduled or on-demand service or
- Ensures timely and accurate performance reporting and reviews.
Participates in developing quality measurement guidelines and minimum
requirements for staff training.
- Ensures staff and system is able to respond to the demands of new
technology deployment by maintaining discussions in deployment planning.
- Prepares budgets and is responsible for implementation and control of
- Coordinates department responses to customer or department issues.
Works with other departments, as necessary, to maintain an in-depth
technical knowledge of new technology being deployed.
- Consistent exercise of independent judgment and discretion in matters
- Regular, consistent and punctual attendance. Must be able to work
nights and weekends, variable schedule(s) as necessary.
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
- Bachelors Degree or Equivalent
- Generally requires 6-9 years related experience
Comcast is an EOE/Veterans/Disabled/LGBT employer