Administrative Coordinator - TOB - Cigt Mfg - TV
About the Job
Reynolds American Incorporated is positively transforming the tobacco industry. We’re a family of companies that strives for success in everything we do. The future inspires us because our people are igniting the breakthroughs that are redefining the ways adult tobacco consumers enjoy tobacco in the 21st century.
When other companies talk about growth, they only talk about size. At RAI, we focus on the growth of our people. We take pride in each other’s growth and well-being throughout our careers. We invest in your career and total well-being because we know our companies succeed when our people thrive.
At the RAI companies you’ll have the opportunity to work on iconic brands and revolutionary products by collaborating with visionary, principled and passionate people every day.
This position is with RJ Reynolds Tobacco Company—the second-largest U.S. tobacco company. The company's brands include Newport, Camel and Pall Mall.
The Administrative Coordinator role provides administrative support to the RJRT Vice President of Manufacturing and members of the associated facilities and/or functions to ensure the team effectively performs necessary requirements to achieve company goals. The incumbent must exercise a high degree of confidentiality and has some latitude in performing job duties and responsibilities. The role acts as a member of the facility management team working directly with employees and managers, and having interactions with external organizations and agencies, customers and vendors, other RJRT facilities, and with RAI and its Operating Companies (OpCos).
Principal Duties and Responsibilities:
- Coordinate/schedule appointments, travel plans, and internal/external meetings (i.e., audits, inspections, training, recognitions, and safety, maintain Outlook calendars, coordinate office activities, and ensure professional work environment.
- Provide reliable and efficient screening and routing of internal and external communications and inquiries (i.e., visitors, calls, mail, and deliveries).
- Compose documents, correspondence, presentations and reports as requested. Proofread and edit documents of others for accuracy and clarity.
- Answer questions and respond to management requests for resources, referrals, and documentation.
- Stay up to date on organizational structure and systems, resolve issues, and recommend ideas to increase efficiency and cost-effectiveness.
- Maintain professional demeanor while representing the Company. Provide necessary resources (i.e., phone lists, office supplies, forms, business cards, planners) and ensure proper working order of office equipment.
- Prepare, process, and monitor assigned payments, invoices, budgets, and expenses.
- As requested, represent management in meetings, provide minutes and feedback to keep management abreast of proceedings.
- Act in all necessary capacities to prepare for and participate in audits/inspections (i.e. FDA).
- Administer recognition programs and coordinate between suppliers and management teams.
- Coordinate training scheduling and provide training record administration.
- Provide event planning/coordinating as necessary.
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Two to three years relevant administrative experience
- Strong computer skills (including Microsoft Office Professional suite)
- High degree of integrity and confidentiality
- Excellent organizational and planning skills
- Ability to handle multiple priorities and projects
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills with high degree of tact and diplomacy
- HRIS system experience highly desirable
- Prior experience as executive level assistant/coordinator
- Ability to anticipate issues, make recommendations, and implement improvements.
- Work primarily performed in office setting of manufacturing facility.
- Must be able to participate in meetings, training, and programs within manufacturing facilities.
- Limited travel to other RAI locations.
- Competitive Annual Salary
- Targeted Annual Bonus
- Relocation assistance available for those who qualify.
Our company offers very competitive compensation and benefit plans, including:
- 401(k) plan that offers opportunity to save on pre- and post-tax basis up to 50 percent of eligible compensation. Company matches 100 percent of employee pre-tax/Roth (401k) contributions up to six percent
- Comprehensive health- and welfare-benefits package
- Eleven paid company holidays annually, plus a generous paid vacation plan based on length of service
- Company-paid sick and personal days, funeral leave and jury duty leave
- Confidential personal financial counseling service
- On-site health clinics and fitness centers
- A matching grants program that enables employees to direct and double their donations to qualifying charitable organizations of their choice
- Health-care advocacy service
- Volunteer service opportunities
- Federal credit union membership through Allegacy Federal Credit Union
- Extensive training opportunities
ABOUT OUR ORGANIZATION:
Reynolds American Inc. is an indirect, wholly owned subsidiary of British American Tobacco p.l.c., and the U.S. parent company of R. J. Reynolds Tobacco Company; Santa Fe Natural Tobacco Company, Inc.; American Snuff Company, LLC; Niconovum USA, Inc.; Niconovum AB; R. J. Reynolds Vapor Company; Lorillard Licensing Company, LLC; and Reynolds Brands, Inc..
Reynolds American Inc. and its affiliated companies is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action Employer.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Our organization offers a level of challenge, responsibility and creativity for motivated employees that stands apart from the crowd.
We are also committed to employing a diverse workforce and valuing different perspectives, experiences and talents to maximize the company's potential for successfully achieving its business objectives.
Only applicants requiring reasonable accommodation for any part of the application and hiring process should contact us directly.