Lead Manager S&P - Customer Insights
About the Job
Reynolds American Incorporated is positively transforming the tobacco industry. We’re a family of companies that strives for success in everything we do. The future inspires us because our people are igniting the breakthroughs that are redefining the ways adult tobacco consumers enjoy tobacco in the 21st century.
When other companies talk about growth, they only talk about size. At RAI, we focus on the growth of our people. We take pride in each other’s growth and well-being throughout our careers. We invest in your career and total well-being because we know our companies succeed when our people thrive.
At the RAI companies you’ll have the opportunity to work on iconic brands and revolutionary products by collaborating with visionary, principled and passionate people every day.
The Lead Manager Strategy & Planning - Customer Insights provides analytical support to select clients in Trade Marketing. Responsible for leading strategic business analysis and insight development against top strategic chains, categories and brands to drive volume and profit growth. Provides significant value by applying a comprehensive understanding of the tobacco industry, key business drivers and brands to influence and drive achievement of corporate objectives. Participates in departmental and cross-functional teams, and is sought out by others for guidance and inspiration.
Consistently and appropriately challenges existing paradigms and drives for continuous improvement across the organization. Must maintain strong credibility and consistently demonstrate effective leadership, influencing and presentation skills.
PRINCIPAL DUTIES AND RESPONSBILITIES
(* Essential Functions)
- Plans, directs, conducts analyses and provides business oriented insights
- Develop and implement analyses and reporting activities to drive timely, fit for purpose and actionable business results
- Develop and provide business review for management regarding business strategy and brand performance
- Drive a culture of collaboration, innovation and positive influence on decision making process
- Effectively communicate results to clients across the organization to facilitate decision making process
Education: Bachelors of Science required, Master’s Degree in Business or related field preferred
- 3+ years in business/commercial analytics and/or related field. Retail experience preferred.
- Ability to understand broader business issues and seek resolution
- Ability to manage and deliver to client needs
- Strong collaboration skills, with ability to work with a broad range of disciplines and cross-functionally
- Strong verbal/written communication and presentations skills
- Ability to manage, leverage and analyze data sources, interpret meaningful trends and draw conclusions to deliver actionable business recommendations.
- Ability to identify business opportunities in Sales and Marketing performance factors to influence execution.
- Marlin, STR, STW, RSD, Consumer Tracker, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Access, Ad hoc.
- Requires very strong technical skills that includes proficiency in math and statistics
- Competitive Annual Salary
- Targeted Annual Bonus
- Relocation assistance available for those who qualify.
Our company offers very competitive compensation and benefit plans, including:
- 401(k) plan that offers opportunity to save on pre- and post-tax basis up to 50 percent of eligible compensation. Company matches 100 percent of employee pre-tax/Roth (401k) contributions up to six percent
- Comprehensive health- and welfare-benefits package
- Eleven paid company holidays annually, plus a generous paid vacation plan based on length of service
- Company-paid sick and personal days, funeral leave and jury duty leave
- Confidential personal financial counseling service
- On-site health clinics and fitness centers
- A matching grants program that enables employees to direct and double their donations to qualifying charitable organizations of their choice
- Health-care advocacy service
- Volunteer service opportunities
- Federal credit union membership through Allegacy Federal Credit Union
- Extensive training opportunities
ABOUT OUR ORGANIZATION:
Reynolds American Inc. is an indirect, wholly owned subsidiary of British American Tobacco p.l.c., and the U.S. parent company of R. J. Reynolds Tobacco Company; Santa Fe Natural Tobacco Company, Inc.; American Snuff Company, LLC; Niconovum USA, Inc.; Niconovum AB; R. J. Reynolds Vapor Company; Lorillard Licensing Company, LLC; and Reynolds Brands, Inc..
Reynolds American Inc. and its affiliated companies is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action Employer.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Our organization offers a level of challenge, responsibility and creativity for motivated employees that stands apart from the crowd.
We are also committed to employing a diverse workforce and valuing different perspectives, experiences and talents to maximize the company's potential for successfully achieving its business objectives.