Tax Compliance Specialist
About the Job
Agilent inspires and supports discoveries that advance the quality of life. We provide life science, diagnostic and applied market laboratories worldwide with instruments, services, consumables, applications and expertise. Agilent enables customers to gain the answers and insights they seek ---- so they can do what they do best: improve the world around us. Information about Agilent is available at www.agilent.com.
Provides support in tax specialty areas including direct and indirect tax compliance, tax audits, and tax reporting. Prepares & reviews tax returns, executes processes, monitors effectiveness of SOX/tax controls, reports deviations from standard processes and initiates process improvements. Gathers and analyzes data extracted from financial systems or received from other functions. Performs data accuracy/quality checks to validate tax handling of transactions as per applicable tax legislation. Prepares data, materials and processes for tax computations of direct/indirect tax returns and working papers, including gathering information, reconciling data and analyzing individual transactions considering country specific tax rules. Participates in tax projects and handles issues identified during tax return review and preparation with front-end functions. Provides basic tax consulting.
* Responsible for review/preparation of tax return for multiple countries/tax jurisdictions with moderate complexity
* Support on tax audit assignments
* Tax compliance, audit and accounting tasks involve analysis and new customized approaches
* Require expert knowledge of tax compliance, audits, accounting and tax specific systems/applications & Enterprise Resource Planning applications.
* Provide advice on routine tax matters.