About the Job
Provides customer focused HR programs, services and consultation to enhance individual, team, management and business performance consistent with Agilent's values, philosophies, policies .
The HR Recruiting Specialist will build strong relationship with hiring managers, work closely with peers in HR and Recruiting. Will own and facilitate holistic recruitment lifecycle. Will consult with the hiring authority to develop sound sourcing and staffing plans and then execute those plans. Additionally, may be asked to support other corporate, HR, or Recruiting continuous process improvement initiatives .
SCOPE AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Deploy a consultative approach to execute sourcing strategies that ensure efficient, cost-effective recruitment processes for a number of US based business groups.
- Pre-screen resumes/applicants to identify strong candidates supported by sourcer
- Create and manage schedule throughout holistic recruitment process
- Provide assessment to hiring managers on candidates applicable strengths/weaknesses
- Regularly utilize and evaluate diverse sourcing methods including internet sites, employee referrals, networking forums and competitive intelligence.
- Partner with BHR and Hiring Managers to conduct job analysis and determine required criteria for opening requisitions.
- Ensure compliance with applicable federal employment laws
- Build a consistent pipeline network of candidates to support current and future hiring needs and potential growth opportunities.
Staffing Program :
This role will be assigned to manage Staffing Program per country and functional demand
As a Staffing Program Manager , The role is integral to the business and the operation of a successful organization. You will
Manage Campus Program ,Employer Branding and numerous people related in the program, also facilitate basic management training such as "Selection Interview" .
Support will be provided to lead the planning and development of program deliverables ( such as Quality Of Hire , Passive Talent Attraction etc ).
The program manager is responsible for managing the budget and the execution of all deliverables and tasks and Staffing program management procedures (scope management, issues management, risk management, etc.). Primary duty is to ensure the success of a program by minimizing risk through the life of the program.