Resourcing Adviser - Contractors and Temps
About the Job
Resourcing Adviser - For Contractors and Temps
Manchester City Centre (with occasional travel to London)
Are you ready to accelerate your career? A career at Cielo will give you the opportunity to work with the industry’s smartest people and to take ownership of your success!
Cielo was voted #1 RPO by HRO Today and is the global leader in recruitment process outsourcing with operations all around the globe. We’ve recently secured a new, long term, contract with a prestigious financial services client to supply over 1,000 contract, temporary and permanent hires a year, and with this great win we are seeking a specialist Resourcer to join our delivery team!
You will be familiar with the talent demands of an investment bank and be highly proficient in resourcing relevant candidates for our client’s current needs and developing talent communities for future requirements. You will be passionate about delivering an exceptional client and candidate experience, through well organised and effective processes. Ideally you will have experience working in an agency, MSP or RPO environment. Openness to new ideas, a willingness to embrace industry defining new technology and the desire to deliver best-in-class service is fundamental to us too!
- Are an enthusiastic Resourcer able to design and implement proactive sourcing strategies for a mix of roles as requested by the client
- Have previous experience with sourcing and managing contract or temp roles, b
- Are able to develop candidate pipelines and deliver comprehensive support and consultation to your hiring groups
- Are an excellent communicator with attention to detail
- Have a good understanding of sourcing tools, ATS & CRM and have worked with various social media tools to identify strategic talent
- Have a passion for direct sourcing and end to end hiring
Your role will consist of finding, engaging, assessing candidates and you will have a key contribution in the hiring process for our client, through usage of direct sourcing techniques.
Functional/Technical Knowledge, Skills and Abilities Required:
- Ability to showcase niche segment or industry expertise
- Ability to employ technologies in the recruiting process that create efficiencies
- Adhere to documentation and processes for compliance
- Experience utilising deep web sourcing techniques
Manchester is our fastest growing location with 70+ people, including recent graduates, career changers and flexible workers, supporting 20+ blue chip clients.
Cielo is the world’s leading strategic Recruitment Process Outsourcing (RPO) partner. The industry has verified Cielo’s reputation for executing innovative solutions that provide business impact through numerous awards and recognitions, including its annual leadership position on the HRO Today RPO Baker’s Dozen listing. Cielo knows talent is rising – and with it, an organization's opportunity to rise above. For more information, visit cielotalent.com
Cielo is an equal opportunity employer and will not discriminate against any applicant for employment because of race, colour, religion, sex, national origin, disability, age, genetic information, or any other status protected by state or local law for an individual who falls within the jurisdiction of such law.