CrossLab Program Manager
About the Job
Agilent inspires and supports discoveries that advance the quality of life. We provide life science, diagnostic and applied market laboratories worldwide with instruments, services, consumables, applications and expertise. Agilent enables customers to gain the answers and insights they seek -- so they can do what they do best: improve the world around us. Information about Agilent is available at www.agilent.com.
Agilent Enterprise Program Managers are primarily responsible for managing and providing oversight for enterprise wide service programs at assigned customer sites. As an Enterprise Program Manager, you will collaborate with the Agilent Enterprise Sales team to develop sales opportunities, design enterprise level support programs to meet the needs of external customers, and insure the implementation and ongoing success of these programs. An Enterprise Program Manager will be responsible for managing the delivery of large integrated support services solutions to external customers and supporting major enterprise-wide services programs, often involving cross-functional and multi-vendor efforts. The Program Manager will determine the overall program/project plan, budget, structure, schedule, and staffing requirements for these custom enterprise level support programs.
An Enterprise Program Manager:
- Assists external customer in the definition and implementation of complex integrated solutions requiring relevant products and services.
- Builds and maintains client relationships.
- Is accountable for a thorough risk assessment of the overall program/project.
- Coordinates internal and external project team members' contribution.
- Is responsible for costing of customized solutions and ensuring implementation within budgets.
- Has profit and loss responsibility.
In addition, an Enterprise Program Manager:
- Works on project management assignments with broadly defined objectives.
- Solves non-routine issues, challenges and problems within field of specialization
- Must apply and demonstrate commitment to industry accepted project management processes, practices, tools, and behaviors.
- Will be responsible for the successful management, implementation, and deployment of assigned customer CrossLab solutions and projects.
- Lead Customer physical inventory and asset tagging activities.
- Provide Cross-functional team leadership that is in line with Agilent policies and procedures.
- Assist with identifying, onboarding and contracting third party service providers to support assigned projects and programs.