Inside Sales Account Manager
About the Job
Agilent inspires and supports discoveries that advance the quality of life. We provide life science, diagnostic and applied market laboratories worldwide with instruments, services, consumables, applications and expertise. Agilent enables customers to gain the answers and insights they seek ---- so they can do what they do best: improve the world around us. Information about Agilent is available at www.agilent.com.
Join the AFO Pathology team in Agilent's Diagnostic & Genomics Group. The market for Agilent's Pathology products continues to enjoy significant growth through the invention, development and launch of high value products associated with technology platforms such as IHC, Special Stains, H&E, PharmDx and Molecular. In a direct sales role as a Pathology Inside Sales Account Manager, you will be responsible for driving sales of Agilent brand of Dako Pathology products within a District. As an integral member of the field sales team you will focus on acquiring new customers while retaining and growing the existing installed base of customers. As a Pathology Inside Sales Account Manager, you will be expected to develop and implement successful strategies and tactics to sell total Pathology workflow solutions within this highly competitive marketplace. You will work closely with the respective District Manager and Territory Sales Managers to increase the efficiencies of the team to sell more products and achieve/exceed district quota.
- Driving sales of high performance Pathology products and services in a defined district.
- Support Aftermarket Service contract quotes and closing.
- Support Customer On-Boarding Experience for Instrumentation (From PO to Revenue).
- Partner with Territory Sales Managers, TSRs, and Corporate and Strategic Account Managers to provide assistance with quoting, order tracking, orders on hold, price lists requests.
- CRM Management (creating leads, creating & managing opportunities, updating contacts and managing marketing campaign data)
- Contract Management (managing max limits on PPS, prioritize contract funnel)
- Credit and Collection Support (help investigate credit holds, the why and search for ways to resolve)
- Effectively prospect to find and close new opportunities in existing and new accounts.
- Help maintain strategic buying relationships with customers and support the overall relationship with accounts.
- Contribute to developing effective strategies and tactics that will enable Agilent to gain market share.
- Provide constructive feedback from customers into Agilent to help guide continual development of products that more effectively address customer needs.
- Participate and be an active member in regional discussion groups and forums.
- Understand Pathology in the Academic, Government, Not-for-Profit and Pharmaceutical industries and recognize trends that impact buying of Agilent products
- Represent Agilent to the customer AND the customer to the company.