About the Job
Advanced Analytical, a part of Agilent and a manufacturer of innovative scientific instrumentation for the biotechnology and pharmaceutical markets based in Ankeny, IA is currently seeking a Production Associate to join our growing team. This full time position would assist in the manufacturing of customer instruments.
Primary responsibilities would include:
- Assembling a variety of parts and electronic components into subassemblies and into finished analytical instruments, following SOPs and detailed schematics.
- Ensuring that manufacturing requirements and quality are met in regards to sales demands.
- Responsible for receiving parts into manufacturing, assisting with inventory counts.
- Pulls, verifies, and assembles parts for subassemblies according to assembly prints.
- Complies with all safety and environmental regulations, and works to create and promote a safe working environment.
- Participates in continuous improvement activities and uses lean tools to improve processes.
- Performs other related duties, as assigned.