Sr. Analyst, Finance & Sales Operations
About the Job
Business Unit: Military Experience Welcome!! Job Summary: Primary Responsibilities: Additional Requirements: Employees at all levels are expected to: - Understand our Operating Principles; make them the guidelines for how you do your job Core Responsibilities - Provides budget, forecast, and variance analysis and related reports as needed. Education Level Field of Study Years of Experience Comcast is an EOE/Veterans/Disabled/LGBT employer
Benefits for New Hires start Day 1.
Comcast Business offers technology solutions ranging from Ethernet, internet, and WiFi connectivity to voice, television, and managed Enterprise solutions to power businesses of all sizes to perform better. From small businesses to mid-market and large Enterprise organizations, Comcast Business serves business customers across the country. Powered by an advanced, Gig-speed network and backed by 24/7 technical support, Comcast Business is one of the largest contributors to the growth of Comcast Cable. The organization is the nation's largest cable provider to small and mid-size businesses and has emerged as a force in the Enterprise market, recognized by leading industry associations as one of the fastest growing provider of Ethernet services. As a member of the Comcast Business Sales Team, this position is responsible for creating and maintaining reporting, analyzing data to support business performance (sales, subscriber, financial, marketing operations), as well as, forecasting and budgeting.
- Develops, produces, and analyzes performance reports
- Consolidates and summarizes sales channel and operations information in a comprehensive manner and distributes on regular intervals
- Provides recommendations to management for additional reports, tracking tools
- Monitors key reports and highlights risks and opportunities
- Provides rationale behind reports and analysis and relays them in simple terms
- Prepares, analyzes and distributes recurring and ad-hoc reporting/analysis to monitor budget-to-actual results
- Keeps abreast of sales strategies, trends, initiatives, and best practices within the Company and competitive landscape
- Has in-depth experience, knowledge and skills in own discipline
- Usually determines own work priorities
- Acts as resource for colleagues with less experience
- Ability to work both independently and within a team
- May support maintenance, management, and accuracy of departmental databases
- Effective communication skills
- Strong quantitative and qualitative analysis capabilities
- Practical experience to sales, billing, and/or financial reporting
- Understanding of relational database concepts, strong SQL and Excel skills (including some VB scripting, macro development, pivot tables, and advanced lookup functions)
- MS Reporting Services, SQL Server (or other database software)
- Tableau Software experience
- MS Reporting Services, SQL Server (or other database software) a plus
- Understanding of Data Warehouse concepts a plus
- Telcom/Cable industry experience a plus
- Own the customer experience - think and act in ways that put our customers first, give them seamless digital options at every touchpoint, and make them promoters of our products and services
- Know your stuff-be enthusiastic learners, users and advocates of our game-changing technology, products and services, especially our digital tools and experiences
- Win as a team-make big things happen by working together and being open to new ideas
- Be an active part of the Net Promoter System-a way of working that brings more employee and customer feedback into the company-by joining huddles, making call backs and helping us elevate opportunities to do better for our customers
- Drive results and growth
- Respect and promote inclusion and diversity
- Do what' s right for each other, our customers, investors and our communities
- Conducts financial research, analyzes financial performance against objectives, and determines emerging financial trends.
- Provides rationale behind reports and analysis and relays them in simple terms.
- Creates and maintains statistical/financial databases and reports. Runs appropriate weekly, monthly, and annual reports.
- Interacts as team member and sets the pace for the Financial Analysts team. Interfaces with other department members on special projects or on an as-needed basis.
- Performs additional Business Operations duties and tasks as required.
- Consistent exercise of independent judgment and discretion in matters of significance.
- Regular, consistent and punctual attendance. Must be able to work nights and weekends, variable schedule(s) as necessary.
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
- Bachelor's Degree or Equivalent
- Generally requires 5-7 years related experience
Military Experience Welcome!!
Employees at all levels are expected to:
- Understand our Operating Principles; make them the guidelines for how you do your job
- Provides budget, forecast, and variance analysis and related reports as needed.
Field of Study
Years of Experience
Comcast is an EOE/Veterans/Disabled/LGBT employer