Inbound Sales Representative
About the Job
Business Unit: Job Summary: & Core Responsibilities: - Must be able to work nights and weekends, variable schedule(s) and overtime as necessary. & Job Specification: & Comcast is an EOE/Veterans/Disabled/LGBT employer
Responsible for promoting and selling Company products and services that are both current and emerging. Uses a consultative sales approach to ensure our customers receive the best value. Must be customer-focused
individuals, able to communicate effectively and display a professional and positive demeanor. Works on straight forward tasks using established procedures.
Employees at all levels are expect to:
- Understand our Operating Principles; make them the guidelines for how you do your job
- Own the customer experience-think and act in ways that put our customers first, give them seamless digital options at every touchpoint, and make them promoters of our products and services
- Know your stuff-be enthusiastic learners, users and advocates of our game-changing technology, products and services, especially our digital tools and experiences
- Win as a team-make big things happen by working together and being open to new ideas
- Be an active part of the Net Promoter System-a way of working that brings more employee and customer feedback into the company-by joining huddles, making call backs and helping us elevate opportunities to do
better for our customers
- Drive results and growth
- Respect and promote inclusion and diversity
- Do what's right for each other, our customers, investors and our communities
- Achieves or exceeds sales targets while interacting with new and existing customers via telephone and selling Company products and services.
- Demonstrates consultative sales techniques by using probing questions, clarifying needs, overcoming objections and providing solutions that fits the needs of the customer.
- Offers assistance to customers for non-sales-related calls to the best of ability and seeks to transition it to a sale.
- Educates customers on the Company products, services, and experience leveraging job aids and support materials as needed.
- Establishes rapport and promotes relationships by providing a unique positive experience for each customer through personalizing sales interaction.
- Consistently demonstrates professionalism and integrity with a warm and friendly demeanor to customers and teammates.
- Exercises sound judgment within the scope of empowerment, and acts in the best interest of both the customer and company.
- Demonstrates proficient use of soft skills, including active listening, problem solving, and responding appropriately.
- Maintains expected performance levels in a dynamic and highly competitive environment.
- Articulates the Company’s competitive advantage while advocating for our products, services, and packages.
- Interacts and communicates collaboratively within the sales group and other groups, as appropriate, to provide a great customer experience.
- Navigates between multiple screens, databases and complex data entry applications to accurately and quickly capture required information to complete a sale.
- Acts as a team player committed to growth and development.
- Maintains excellent oral and written communication skills, with demonstrated ability to articulate relevant information and directions in an organized and concise manner.
- Consistently follows critical sales processes to ensure a great customer experience.
- Must be able to wear telephone headset and manipulate objects such as pen, keyboard, and mouse.
- Regular, consistent and punctual attendance.
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
- High School or Equivalent
- Generally requires 1-2 years related experience.
- Must be able to work nights and weekends, variable schedule(s) and overtime as necessary.
Comcast is an EOE/Veterans/Disabled/LGBT employer