Manager, Market Development
About the Job
Business Unit: Job Summary: Core Responsibilities: Job Specification:
Manages the daily functions of the Enterprise Market Development team.
Manage identification of sellable Enterprise business addresses and
negotiate Right of Entry agreements. Responsible for team development as
well as ensuring all individual quotas and goals are met. Serve as an
escalation point of contact for any issues surrounding agreement
negotiations or interactions with finance and construction on existing
Employees at all levels are expect to:
- Understand our Operating Principles; make them the guidelines for how
you do your job
- Own the customer experience-think and act in ways that put our
customers first, give them seamless digital options at every touchpoint,
and make them promoters of our products and services
- Know your stuff-be enthusiastic learners, users and advocates of our
game-changing technology, products and services, especially our digital
tools and experiences
- Win as a team-make big things happen by working together and being
open to new ideas
- Be an active part of the Net Promoter System-a way of working that
brings more employee and customer feedback into the company-by joining
huddles, making call backs and helping us elevate opportunities to do
better for our customers
- Drive results and growth
- Respect and promote inclusion and diversity
- Do what's right for each other, our customers, investors and our
- Manages the sales force to increase sellable Enterprise business
addresses and assign locations accordingly to team representatives.
- Research all facilities to determine the current status of our Right
of Entry and determine the best course of action to secure an agreement
with the facility.
- Oversees relationships with Legal and Region construction and design
engineering organizations, area fulfillment teams, care organizations,
telephony and other technical work groups across the company as needed
to support Enterprise Right of Entry activity.
- Manages the support of the field sales organization as an escalation
point for property owner access agreements and negotiations.
- Position the value of Comcast's portfolio of Enterprise Business
Services products to building developers, owners and managers.
- Manages employee performance; counsels and advises employees to ensure
compatibility, maximum effectiveness and continued growth on a
consistent basis. Addresses personnel issues/performance issues in
accordance with Company policy.
- Identifies and recommends improvements in business processes yielding
increased sales performance, and/or higher operational
- Establishes and cultivates effective business relationships, both
cross-functionally and with Region, Division and Corporate Business
Services teams to ensure maximum effectiveness of the sales
- Assists in development of monthly and quarterly forecasts, and annual
sales results and other activity and performance measures.
- Consistent exercise of independent judgment and discretion in matters
- Regular, consistent and punctual attendance. Must be able to work
nights and weekends, variable schedule(s) and overtime as necessary.
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
- Bachelor's Degree or Equivalent
- Business, Marketing
- Generally requires 7+ years related experience.