Senior Director Retail Sales Operations
About the Job
Business Unit: Job Summary: Core Responsibilities: Job Specification: Comcast is an EOE/Veterans/Disabled/LGBT employer
Responsible for the sales and operations of all Comcast Connection
Center retail markets. Provides daily coaching and direction to a team
of Territory Managers and Market Managers as well as acts as the liaison
between field teams and corporate headquarters. Communicates daily with
Territory Managers, identifies opportunities to improve overall
performance, and acts quickly to implement effective action plans.
Provides leadership and direction for diverse and complex functions.
Contributes to the development of the organization's business strategy.
Interprets business strategy and develops organizational objectives to
align with this strategy. Typically manages multiple teams of
Employees at all levels are expect to:
- Understand our Operating Principles; make them the guidelines for how
you do your job
- Own the customer experience-think and act in ways that put our
customers first, give them seamless digital options at every touchpoint,
and make them promoters of our products and services
- Know your stuff-be enthusiastic learners, users and advocates of our
game-changing technology, products and services, especially our digital
tools and experiences
- Win as a team-make big things happen by working together and being
open to new ideas
- Be an active part of the Net Promoter System-a way of working that
brings more employee and customer feedback into the company-by joining
huddles, making call backs and helping us elevate opportunities to do
better for our customers
- Drive results and growth
- Respect and promote inclusion and diversity
- Do what's right for each other, our customers, investors and our
- Develops, manages, and achieves Company sales and profit goals for the
retail stores. Designs plans and tactics to consistently meet or exceed
sales targets for a portfolio of products and services.
- Provides sales leadership to CCC Retail Sales team across national
- Leads sales team meetings and conference calls focused on sharing best
practices and publicly recognizing top-performers.
- Communicates, trains, and educates Territory Managers on corporate
marketing plans, new products, and other corporate initiatives.
- Collaborates with national retail partners to continuously improve
sales, customer processes, and the relationship between the Retail Sales
Representatives and the retailers core staff. Works in tandem with
local market leadership to maintain alignment with local market
objectives and initiatives.
- Assesses individual and team performance and provide specific
performance improvement plans as needed. Maintains and grows existing
customer base while managing churn as effectively as possible.
- Creates and maintains a best-in-class customer experience across all
stores in a division. Recruits and continuously develops a
highly-engaged, winning team of Market Managers.
- Responsible for establishing and growing CCC Retail sales strategy to
market all products and services.
- Develops, implements, and manages all aspects of CCC program including
but not limited to, field staffing structure, business cases and ROI,
processes, and procedures, order and inventory tracking support,
training, and communication.
- Translates high-level marketing plans into tactical action items for
teams to execute.
- Consistent exercise of independent judgment and discretion in matters
- Regular, consistent and punctual attendance. Must be able to work
nights and weekends, variable schedule(s) as necessary.
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
- Bachelors Degree or Equivalent
- Generally requires 9+ years related experience
Comcast is an EOE/Veterans/Disabled/LGBT employer