Director, Financial Planning & Analysis
About the Job
Business Unit: Benefits for new hires start on Day 1. & Summary: & Employees at all levels are expect to:& & Primary Responsibilities: & Core Responsibilities: & Education Level: & Field of Study: & Years of Experience: & Additional Requirements: Comcast is an EOE/Veterans/Disabled/LGBT employer
In this role you will directly support our executive team and the success of the business by owning our financial plan and being responsible helping leaders across the organization make the best decisions possible. Responsible for directing and organizing the financial planning process. Conducts performance analysis and progress review reports. & Prepares financial statements and analysis and maintains a system of accounts. Leads & and & conducts & special & projects, & typically & project & involving financial & analysis & and & research & of & business & issues & in & order & to & provide top & management & with & financial & data & and & business & advice & to & support & their resource & allocation & decisions & and & objectives & for & corporate & growth & and profitability. Interpreting, visualizing and communication insights to senior leadership.&
- Understand our Operating Principles; make them the guidelines for how you do your job.&
- Own the customer experience-think and act in ways that put our customers first, give them seamless digital options at every touchpoint, and make them promoters of our products and services.&
- Know your stuff-be enthusiastic learners, users and advocates of our game-changing technology, products and services, especially our digital tools and experiences.&
- Win as a team-make big things happen by working together and being open to new ideas.&
- Be an active part of the Net Promoter System-a way of working that brings more employee and customer feedback into the company-by joining huddles, making call backs and helping us elevate opportunities to do better for our customers.&
- Drive results and growth.&
- Respect and promote inclusion and diversity.
- Do what's right for each other, our customers, investors and our communities.
- Operationalize reporting to all levels of the organization, including executive level reporting, regional reports.&
- Driving the strategic planning cycle by partnering with business leaders at HQ, division and regions to develop robust financial forecasts and reporting; translate financial results into operational recommendations to optimize the business.
- Analyze performance to identify areas of risk or opportunity, and create plans to mitigate or accelerate those.
- Build Tableau dashboards and other visualizations to deliver insights.
- Conducts & and & documents & moderate-to-complex & financial & analysis, & business & analysis, and & profitability & and & cost & analysis & projects & and & presents & to & senior & management. Analyzes significant variances from planned or forecasted results.
- Directs & the & preparation & of & all & accounting & and & financial & reports, & relating & to & proposed new & business & operations, & for & management & and & operations & review.
- Serves & as & a & channel & for & senior & management & to & relay & their & financial & planning & and business & needs/issues. & Leads & the & preparation & and & review & of & budget & materials & for & the executive & leaders & and & manages & ongoing & reporting & against & budget & and & plan & objectives.
- Participates & in & various & corporate & financial & accounting & projects & such & as & financial systems & development & and & currency & management & programs.
- Develops & ways & to & continually & improve & processes & to & ensure & timely & and & accurate budget & analysis & for & management & team.
- Consistent & exercise & of & independent & judgment & and & discretion & in & matters & of significance.
- Regular, consistent and punctual attendance. & Must & be & able & to & work & nights & and weekends, & variable & schedule(s) & as & necessary.
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
- Bachelor’s Degree or Equivalent
- Generally requires 10+ & years related experience
- Extensive data interpretation experience and the ability to communicate insights and findings to senior management and stakeholders in a clear, compelling way.
- Enthusiasm and aptitude for working in a fast-paced, collaborative corporate environment.
- Strong proven leadership and high skill level in analytics.
- Demonstrated ability to work in a matrixed environment with many cross-functional partners.
- Demonstrable previous experience with complex financial modeling in corporate finance.
- Highly competent in excel and with data visualization: excellent modeling skills and ability to perform complex analyses with big data sets required.&
- Strong data visualization skills.&
- Excellent project management skills.
- Creativity in problem solving.
- Outstanding communication skills and ability to communicate analysis and recommendations to stakeholders to drive business decisions.
Benefits for new hires start on Day 1.
Employees at all levels are expect to:&
Field of Study:
Years of Experience:
Comcast is an EOE/Veterans/Disabled/LGBT employer