About the Job
Business Unit: Benefits Begin Day 1 & Job Summary: Comcast is an EOE/Veterans/Disabled/LGBT employer
Responsible for assisting in the planning and execution of CommOps (Technical Logistics Center) initiatives in accordance with corporate and division goals to support our West Division CommOps (Technician Logistics Center) teams. Leads implementation of initiatives which improve operations and overall customer experience.
Employees at all levels are expect to:
- Understand our Operating Principles; make them the guidelines for how you do your job
- Own the customer experience-think and act in ways that put our customers first, give them seamless digital options at every touchpoint, and make them promoters of our products and services
- Know your stuff-be enthusiastic learners, users and advocates of our game-changing technology, products and services, especially our digital tools and experiences
- Win as a team-make big things happen by working together and being open to new ideas
- Be an active part of the Net Promoter System-a way of working that brings more employee and customer feedback into the company-by joining huddles, making call backs and helping us elevate opportunities to do better for our customers
- Drive results and growth
- Respect and promote inclusion and diversity
- Do what's right for each other, our customers, investors and our communities
- Assists in the development of the strategic roadmap for CommOps (Technician Logistics Center)
- Facilitates continuous improvement identification with regional teams
- Leads end-to-end implementation of priority initiatives from initiation to post-deployment support
- Optimizes utilization of all mobile workforce tools and call center applications to maximize performance in Fulfillment and the Field
- Assists in ensuring that the Company’s strategies are met, to include, but are not limited to: quota, staffing requirements, routing, appointment time-frame compliance, and tech productivity.
- Facilitates deep-dives with SMEs and develops process/system requirements along with detailed project plans to deliver improved customer experience and standardization as part of targeted initiatives
- Ensures cross-functional coordination and complete execution of projects including tool development, communications, training and deployment support
- Reviews post-deployment activities and metrics for process adherence and on-going opportunities
- Provides executive readout on status of initiatives to incorporate in larger strategic initiatives portfolio
- Partners with the leadership team to develop and execute strategic business plans, operational goals, and performance metrics that drive dispatch and tech productivity, to ensure a high level of customer service and satisfaction.
- Sets departmental goals, including developing and ensuring the maintenance of departmental procedures, monitoring, and controlling workflow and outage control, utilizing an automated workforce management system.
- Implements and continually refines systems and workforce management processes to ensure high-quality service delivery.
- Analyzes technical operations, general business, and administrative performance to achieve customer satisfaction, system effectiveness, and profitability.
- Ensures compliance with NCTA standards.
- Ensures competence and continuity of qualified Dispatch Supervisors and staff through optimum selection, training and development, and appraisal and motivation techniques.
- Consistent exercise of independent judgment and discretion in matters of significance.
- Regular, consistent and punctual attendance. Must be able to work nights and weekends, variable schedule(s) as necessary.
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned
Education Level:& Bachelors Degree or Equivalent
Years Experience:& Generally requires 6-9 years related experience
- Ability to travel – 25%
- Background in MSO CommOps/Dispatch Operations
Benefits Begin Day 1
Comcast is an EOE/Veterans/Disabled/LGBT employer