Global Product Marketing Manager
About the Job
Do you have experience in product marketing and in the commercialization of diagnostic tests and or pharmaceutical products? Do you want to be part of a strong team working in the field of diagnostic tests supporting personalized medicine options for cancer treatment?
Then you might be the person that we are looking for to join our Global Pathology Marketing team based in Carpinteria, CA.
Your responsibilities will include:
* Leading the commercialization efforts for selected products in the field of immunohistochemistry for cancer diagnostics within global marketing
* Strategically driving market adaptation of companion diagnostic tests in close collaboration with the Global Marketing team and the Global Sales teams
- to ensure the product meets its commercial objectives in collaboration with the external pharmaceutical partner
- Developing marketing requirements for new biomarkers (antibodies) and participating as commercial responsible throughout the development process
* Contributing to sustaining and growing a good working environment in cross-functional work settings, representing commercial aspects in close dialogue with key stakeholders like Regulatory Affairs, Operations, Sales, R&D groups as well as external partners.
*Determines and develops approaches to product marketing/ solution and product planning assignments
*Leads projects requiring coordination with other functions, customers, third parties
*Solves a broad range of problems of varying scope and complexity