Master Product Specialist- ICP MS
About the Job
As a Master Product Specialist, you are a recognized authority in the field, use professional concepts in developing resolution to critical sales functions, use collaborative ideas to generate marketing/messaging and can impact several functional areas within the sales process and post-sales. Industry and Agilent recognized expert with the ability to maintain existing accounts while developing key strategies to increase visibility and sales with new customers.
A Master Product Specialist, foremost, you are responsible for meeting the assigned fiscal year quota for the East District by month, quarter and year. Individual territory goals are summed to equal fiscal year total quota.
- Working with Agilent's Atomic Spectroscopy Account Managers in the development of technical sales strategies.
- Providing feedback for new applications and application publications highlighting Agilent's atomic spectroscopy platforms to sell these products against strong competition.
- Strong project management experience and skills, able to meet deadlines while handling several different projects simultaneously.
- Expected outcomes are marketshare growth and strategic account potential
- Initiates innovative business development/ major and/or emerging account strategy concepts
- Technical or business consultant to group and business level managers for the purpose of meeting customer needs
- Leads development of high impact and/ or long-range strategic projects and initiatives to achieve assigned performance measures
Sales: Responsible for generating existing and/or new sales for assigned named accounts or assigned geographic, territory, industry or accounts list, or for identifying and recruiting strategic partners to embed and/or resell company products. Promotes and sells products and/or solutions to current or new customers/partners and informs customers of new product introductions. Creates monitors and revises lead generation plans. Responsible for developing customers and maintaining their satisfaction. Maintains positive ongoing long-term relationships with key customers.
* Initiates innovative business development/ major and/or emerging account strategy concepts
* Technical or business consultant to group and business level managers for the purpose of meeting customer needs
* Leads development of high impact and/ or long-range strategic projects and initiatives to achieve assigned performance measures