Rep 2, IT Suppt
About the Job
Business Unit: Job Summary: Core Responsibilities: - Able to lift heavy objects - Experience with Excel, Word and Powerpoint - Experience with Inventory Management, Shipping and Receiving - Limited IT experience needed, some IT tasks will be involved i.e. PC imaging, configuration and setup - Knowledge of Apple devices for staging and deployment Job Specification: Comcast is an EOE/Veterans/Disabled/LGBT employer
Responsible for technical hardware and software support under moderate
supervision/guidance. Has developed knowledge and skills in own area.
Works in a structured environment and applies standard policies and
procedures. Requires some basic problem-solving. Works with moderate
supervision/guidance. Is accountable for individual results and impact
Employees at all levels are expect to:
- Understand our Operating Principles; make them the guidelines for how
you do your job
- Own the customer experience-think and act in ways that put our
customers first, give them seamless digital options at every touchpoint,
and make them promoters of our products and services
- Know your stuff-be enthusiastic learners, users and advocates of our
game-changing technology, products and services, especially our digital
tools and experiences
- Win as a team-make big things happen by working together and being
open to new ideas
- Be an active part of the Net Promoter System-a way of working that
brings more employee and customer feedback into the company-by joining
huddles, making call backs and helping us elevate opportunities to do
better for our customers
- Drive results and growth
- Respect and promote inclusion and diversity
- Do what's right for each other, our customers, investors and our
- Performs moves, adds, changes, and maintenance activities for
desktop/laptop computers, telephones, and printers. Installs new
equipment for users and replacement of non-functioning equipment.
- Educates end users regarding computer and software operations,
including basic how to's and best practices.
- Performs network troubleshooting. Makes recommendations on computer
- Provides assistance in moving and re-installing equipment when
- Assists with the development, implementation, and maintenance of
network file server backups and disaster recovery.
- Ensures complete and reliable security for sensitive data.
- Performs work in a timely manner and is responsive to users' needs.
- Regular, consistent and punctual attendance. Must be able to work
nights and weekends, variable schedule(s) and overtime as necessary.
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
- High School or Equivalent
- Generally requires 2-5 years related experience
- Able to lift heavy objects
- Experience with Excel, Word and Powerpoint
- Experience with Inventory Management, Shipping and Receiving
- Limited IT experience needed, some IT tasks will be involved i.e. PC imaging, configuration and setup
- Knowledge of Apple devices for staging and deployment
Comcast is an EOE/Veterans/Disabled/LGBT employer