Early Asset Director, WW Immuno-Oncology
About the Job
Position\: Early Assets Director, Oncology Commercialization
Description\: The Early Assets Director will be responsible for enhancing the partnership between commercial and R&D in support of development and commercialization of the next wave of Immuno-Oncology assets. This role will report to Early Assets Commercialization Lead and will include the following .
- Partner with the cross-functional Early Asset Development Team to shape the short and long-term strategy for each asset
- Define and update Target Opportunity profile (TOP), Expected Product Profile (EPP) for a given asset in a given indication to guide R&D in their choice for first indication and LCM indications
- Liaise closely with members in each WWBT tumor lead group to assure a consistency of TOP / SOC pofile and consistency with the tumor strategy
- Obtain customer insights on TOP / EPP through collaboration with Market Research .
- In partnership with Tumor Teams, create organizational view on how each tumor landscape will evolve over time.
- Liaise closely with Competitive Intelligence group to maintain a fully up-to-date MOA landscape for each MOA in BMS portfolio
- Intergrate inputs from the dosing strategy developed by the Dosing Strategy Lead into the dosing approach for each MOA
- Ensure biomarker strategy is explored and vetted for each asset.
- Liaise with manufacturing and forecasting team to define produty profile and demand forecast
- Provide input in financial forecast for each asset approaching DP5 ( Decision for registration )
- Collaborate closely with a cross-functional, cross tumor and cross geography team to streamline communication and gather market insight and integration within the tumor strategy
- BS/BA or equivalent required; an MBA or other advanced degree preferred
- 10 + years of experience, with at least 6 years in marketing is sought
- Prior country-level product commercial experience required
- Experience in Oncology and/or Immuno-Oncology required
- Experience across one or more global markets strongly desired
- Proven track record demonstrating breadth and depth across marketing competencies, behaviors and exemplary achievement of performance objectives
- Experience in mobilizing matrix team members, country partners, embracing teamwork and project management within a cross functional environment
- Significant experience partnering with R&D and/or medical functions desired
- Demonstrated analytical skills, with regards to market research, competitive data collection analysis, financial analysis and crystallization of key business insights
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills