About the Job
Position Exempt StatusNon-Exempt
Weekly Scheduled Hours30
Scheduled Shift2nd Shift
Novitex Enterprise Solutions is looking to fill a Copy Specialist position in Boston, MA. The shift for this position will be 4:00 PM-12:00 AM, working Sunday – Thursday. The position is located in Boston, and the starting pay for this position will be around $12.00 per hour and will vary based on experience. Candidates who successfully complete their first 90 days of employment will also be given an additional $1.00 increase to their hourly rate.
In addition to being organized and able to multitask, this role requires a go-getter with a positive work ethic who is excited to work with the leading provider of innovative, cloud-based solutions in the document outsourcing industry.
Some perks of the job:
Employees working 30 or more hours per week may qualify for:
- Paid holidays, vacation and sick time
- Benefits Health & Welfare Package including –Medical, Dental, Vision
- Employer Matching Health Savings Account
- Exclusive discounts on entertainment, health & wellness, travel and MUCH MORE!
So what will you actually be doing?
With a strong attention to detail, this role will facilitate a variety of copy and office services tasks to ensure high levels of customer service in a fast paced environment
A Copy Specialist's daily tasks will involve:
- Oversee overnight operations, along with hands-on approach
- Perform any and all duties as assigned to include; reprographic services, and mail services.
- Maintain highest levels of customer care while demonstrating a friendly and cooperative attitude at all times.
- Demonstrate flexibility in satisfying customer demands in a high volume, production environment.
- Know, understand and adhere to business procedure guidelines at all times.
- Take direction from supervisor or site manager as required.
- Participate in cross training of responsibilities as appropriate.
- Maintain all logs and reporting documentation as required.
- Understand and adhere to all safety procedures.
- Must be able to meet production goals
- Maintains a clean, organized work place
- Ensure quality standards are met based on service objectives.
OK, I'm interested... But is it really the job for me?
You need great people skills, patience and the ability to multi-task to be good at this job.
The following is required:
- Minimum of 6 months customer service related experience
- Demonstrated communication skills both oral and written
- Intermediate computer skills required / Microsoft Word, PowerPoint, Excel and Adobe Acrobat
- Must be self motivated and capable of working with little supervision in a high pressured environment
- Must be able to read, write, and comprehend job instructions
- Must be able to clearly communicate and respond to questions from management, clients, and the general public
- Significant walking and standing for long periods of time, able to lift up to 50 pounds.
- High school diploma or equivalent (GED) required
- You will be required to submit to pre-employment checks as a condition of employment, to the maximum extent permitted by applicable law. You will have to sign necessary consents to submit to the pre-employment checks.
PAY TRANSPARENCY NONDISCRIMINATION PROVISION
The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor’s legal duty to furnish information.
E-VERIFY RIGHT TO WORK POSTERS