Machine Operator- Transactional Mail
About the Job
Position Exempt StatusNon-Exempt
Weekly Scheduled Hours40
Scheduled Shift3rd Shift
Novitex Enterprise Solutions is looking to fill a Production Machine Operator position in Austin, TX.
In addition to being organized and able to multitask, this role requires a go-getter with a positive work ethic who is excited to work with the leading provider of innovative, cloud-based solutions in the document outsourcing industry.
Some perks of the job:
Employees working 30 or more hours per week may qualify for:
- Paid holidays, vacation and sick time
- Competitive Tuition Reimbursement program
- Benefits Health & Welfare Package including –Medical, Dental, Vision
- Employer Matching Health Savings Account
- Exclusive discounts on entertainment, health & wellness, travel and MUCH MORE!
So what will you actually be doing?
The purpose of this position is to execute day-to-day requirements in the Mail-Print Production functions with emphasis on the consistent execution of the Quality Management System. It will also include skilled operation of high-volume Inserting and Print equipment.
A Production Machine Operator daily tasks will involve:
- Follow all Offsite Services facility policies, including health & safety, building securing, data security and harassment free work environment
- Support the Quality Management System, including participating in the Corrective and Preventative Action process
- Actively monitor product for conformity based on Job Specific Work Instructions and Control Plans
- Identify non-conforming product and bad materials, and inform leadership
- Responsible for all operator aspects of the assignment:
- Machine set-up, adjustments and equipment monitoring for quality performance
- Manual aspect of assignment, including manual assembly and inspection for quality performance
- Keep working area clean and organized, free of un-needed production components
- Fill out documentation completely, neatly and accurately, including electronic documentation such as TTS and ADP
- Responsible for special handling of manual insert projects
- Participate in cross training
- Perform various tasks as required Proficient in processing work in the following areas:
- High Speed Printer
- Back End Inserter
- Assist in the development of procedures, work instructions and quality system documents
- Assist in machine troubleshooting for high speed printers and inserters
OK, I'm interested... But is it really the job for me?
You need great people skills, patience and the ability to multi-task to be good at this job.
The following is required:
- Effective communication skills
- Handles multiple projects simultaneously
- Strong administrative organization skills
- Ability to meet company’s attendance policy
- Work experience in email and Microsoft Windows environment is required
- May be required to lift items weighing up to 50 pounds or maximum allowed by State Law, with or without accommodation
- Must be able to sit, stand and/or walk for long periods of time with or without accommodation
- Demonstrated knowledge and experience operating high speed printers and or/inserters preferred
- Demonstrated knowledge and experience with fulfillment processes preferred
- Ability to stand, sit and/or walk for long periods of time with or without accommodation.
- High school diploma or equivalent (GED) required
- You will be required to submit to pre-employment checks as a condition of employment, to the maximum extent permitted by applicable law. You will have to sign necessary consents to submit to the pre-employment checks.
- ISO 9000 System Experience desirable
- Previous manufacturing environment experience
- Minimum 3 month customer service related experience
PAY TRANSPARENCY NONDISCRIMINATION PROVISION
The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor’s legal duty to furnish information.
E-VERIFY RIGHT TO WORK POSTERS