Vending Machine Stocker
About the Job
Position Exempt StatusNon-Exempt
Weekly Scheduled Hours20
Novitex Enterprise Solutions is looking to fill a Vending Machine Stocker position in Indianapolis, IN. The shift for this position will be 2:00 PM-6:00 PM, working Monday – Friday. The position is located in Indianapolis, and the starting pay for this position will be around $10.50 per hour and will vary based on experience. Candidates who successfully complete their first 90 days of employment will also be given an additional $1.00 increase to their hourly rate.
In addition to being organized and able to multitask, this role requires a go-getter with a positive work ethic who is excited to work with the leading provider of innovative, cloud-based solutions in the document outsourcing industry.
Some perks of the job:
Employees working 20 or more hours per week may qualify for:
- Paid holidays, vacation and sick time
- Exclusive discounts entertainment, health & wellness, travel, and MUCH MORE!
So what will you actually be doing?
With a strong attention to detail, this role will facilitate a variety of tasks like helping with vending machines, set ups for conferences and tears downs (moving heavy objects, tables and chairs) for those conferences, courier/messenger services, and backup for our help desk. They will help to ensure high levels of customer service in a fast paced environment.
A Vending Machine Stocker's daily tasks will involve:
- Restocking of vending machines
- Maintaining stock for vending
- Working help desk – entering tickets for maintenance and warehouse requests, selling stamps to client staff
- Set up and tear down of conference rooms in large office building
- Maintain the highest levels of customer care while demonstrating a friendly and cooperative attitude
- Demonstrate flexibility in satisfying customer demands
- Consistently adhere to business procedure guidelines
- Take direction from supervisor or site manager
- Participate in cross-training
- Adhere to all safety procedures
- Perform other tasks as assigned by Team Leader and or Manager
OK, I'm interested... But is it really the job for me?
You need great people skills, patience and the ability to multi-task to be good at this job.
The following is required:
- Minimum of 6 months customer service related experience
- Keyboarding and windows environment PC skills required (Word, Excel and PowerPoint preferred)
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and written
- Willingness and availability to work additional hours if assigned
- Valid Driver's License and ability to pass MVR
- High school diploma or equivalent (GED) required
- You will be required to submit to pre-employment checks as a condition of employment, to the maximum extent permitted by applicable law. You will have to sign necessary consents to submit to the pre-employment checks.
PAY TRANSPARENCY NONDISCRIMINATION PROVISION
The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor’s legal duty to furnish information.
E-VERIFY RIGHT TO WORK POSTERS