Document Processor - Mail Clerk
About the Job
Position Exempt StatusNon-Exempt
Weekly Scheduled Hours37.5
Scheduled Shift2nd Shift
Mon - 12:30 PM to 10 PM, Tue & Fri 2 PM to 10 PM, Wed & Thurs 2 PM to 9:15 PM
37.5 hours per week
Novitex Enterprise Solutions delivers innovative document and communications management solutions that help companies around the world drive business process efficiencies, increase productivity, reduce costs and improve customer satisfaction. We are currently seeking a Customer Service Associate. The right candidate will be an integral part of our talented team, supporting our continued growth. This position will be located in our Tampa, FL location.
Some perks of the job:
Employees working 30 or more hours per week may qualify for:
- Paid holidays, vacation and sick time
- Benefits Health & Welfare Package including – Medical, Dental, Vision
- Employer Matching Health Savings Account
- Exclusive discounts on entertainment, health & wellness, travel and MUCH MORE!
So what will you actually be doing?
With a strong attention to detail, this role will facilitate a variety of mailroom tasks to ensure high levels of customer service in a fast paced environment
A Customer Service Associate’s daily tasks will involve:
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Report early. Retrieve mail from the post office. Sort, open and distribute mail according to written workflows.
- Mail/Document Prep: Open mail manually or by use of high speed openers or auto-assist extraction equipment; Prepare mail for scanning; Assemble document batches and/or page volumes; Process cash or check in accordance with security and operating policy/procedure; Perform daily key-operator mail processing equipment maintenance
- Document Scanning: Operate network high speed production scanning equipment; Perform scanning and imaging tasks; Identify, classify and sort documents; Assemble document batches and/or page volumes; Process cash or check in accordance with security and operating policy/procedure; Perform daily key-operator mail processing equipment maintenance
- Open mail manually or by use of high speed openers or auto-assist extraction equipment
- Identify, classify and sort documents
- Prepare mail and documents for scanning
- Assemble document batches, verifying document and/or page volumes
- Lift large boxes of paper for storage or production use
- Handle time-sensitive materials
- Handle confidential materials
- Process cash, or checks in accordance with security and operating policies and procedures
- Perform daily key-operator mail processing equipment maintenance
- Perform duties and special requests as assigned by team leader and manager
- Ensure operating and quality standards are met based on service objectives
- Maintain accuracy of required reports, logs and measurements
- Ensure the highest levels of customer care
- Identify and refer sales-cues leading to potential add-on business
- Ensure adherence to business guidelines, safety & security procedures
- Support financial results by minimizing site waste and rework
- Ability to cross-train to other functional areas
OK, I'm interested... But is it really the job for me?
You need great people skills, patience and the ability to multi-task to be good at this job.
- Minimum of 1 year customer service related experience preferred
- 1 year of experience performing tasks supporting document scanning and imaging (or related applications, such as microfilming or high volume reprographics)
- Keyboarding skills required
- Ability to communicate effectively both in verbal and written form
- Ability to effectively work individually or in a team environment
- Ability to handle multiple projects simultaneously
- Ability to adapt to change in a fast-growing production environment
- Strong organizational and administrative skills
- Demonstrated ability to show initiative and accept ownership of projects
- Basic mathematical knowledge
- Ability to meet employer's attendance policy
- May be required to lift items weighing up to 50 pounds maximum allowed by current State Law with or without accommodations or the
- Must be able to sit, stand, and/or walk for long periods of time with or without accommodations
- High school Diploma or equivalent (GED) required
PAY TRANSPARENCY NONDISCRIMINATION PROVISION
The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor’s legal duty to furnish information.
E-VERIFY RIGHT TO WORK POSTERS