Director of Client Services
About the Job
Position Exempt StatusExempt
Weekly Scheduled Hours40
Novitex Enterprise Solutions is looking to fill a Director of Client Services position that will be based remotely.
In addition to being organized and able to multitask, this role requires a go-getter with a positive work ethic who is excited to work with the leading provider of innovative, cloud-based solutions in the document outsourcing industry.
Some perks of the job:
Employees working 30 or more hours per week may qualify for:
- Paid holidays, vacation and sick time
- Benefits Health & Welfare Package including –Medical, Dental, Vision
- Employer Matching Health Savings Account
- Exclusive discounts on entertainment, health & wellness, travel and MUCH MORE!
So what will you actually be doing?
The right candidate will be an integral part of our talented team, supporting our continued growth. The Director of Client Services will oversee and lead the Client Services and Strategy teams which manage and grow our existing client accounts by devising client strategy, developing client relationships and delivering client objectives.
A Director of Client Service’s daily tasks will involve:
- To oversee and lead the Client Services and Strategy teams as they manage and grow existing client accounts
- To create and develop commercial opportunities with existing clients maximizing account and revenue growth
- To build a pipeline of future work and renewals ensuring that the company’s existing client revenue targets are achieved
- To input into the strategic direction and associated tactics of client accounts based on a strong understanding of their outbound print and mail landscape and business objectives
- To obtain client feedback and drive increases in client satisfaction and engagement
- To negotiate beneficial and competitive rate cards and contracts with client procurement teams
- To manage tracking and reporting of accounts receivable and performance (CEP) to ensure team accountability and quality of service
- To drive client service excellence and a culture of delighting clients
- To ensure that our teams are continually developing their knowledge of Novitex services and expertise
- To develop highly effective teams that attract the best account people in the industry
- To attract, develop and retain talent building a track record of developing leaders
- To actively input into the development of our corporate strategy based on an understanding of the digital document market and client service management
- To promote the company’s purpose and vision and ownership of its values and strategic objectives
- To contribute to the development of a culture that enjoys the challenge of meeting stretching financial and performance targets
- To be responsible for self-development and to participate in the company performance development process
- To carry out all duties in accordance with company policies and standards
OK, I'm interested... But is it really the job for me?
Competencies & Experience
- Educated to degree level or equivalent in a related field of study
- Significant experience in a senior management or executive level position
- Strong marketing thinking and understanding of the communication disciplines
- Exemplary client service skills with the ability to maintain and extend client relationships
- Excellent time management, numeracy skills and attention to detail
- Well-developed inter-personal skills and experience in interacting with senior stakeholders
- Fluent, clear and articulate in verbal communication with the ability to convey interest and enthusiasm when presenting
- Assertive and able to take charge of a situation when appropriate with the ability to lead, motivate and influence others
- Proven leadership experience managing teams and coaching and mentoring individuals
- Excellent understanding and experience of the digital and document management industry
- 3-5 years of managing client services teams
- Ability to travel 50%-65%
Desired Competencies & Experience
- Previous experience and involvement in growing companies
- Expertise in rate card and contract negotiation procedures
- Knowledge of digital print production, return mail, managed print services, mailroom services or a combination of multiple services and solutions.
PAY TRANSPARENCY NONDISCRIMINATION PROVISION
The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor’s legal duty to furnish information.
E-VERIFY RIGHT TO WORK POSTERS