Mailroom Delivery Driver
About the Job
Position Exempt StatusNon-Exempt
Weekly Scheduled Hours36
Novitex Enterprise Solutions looking to fill a Delivery Driver - Mailroom position in Columbus, OH. This position will work Monday – Friday and candidates must be available between the hours of 7:00 a.m. and 6:00 p.m.; 36 hours per week.
Compensation will start around $10.50 per hour and vary with experience. Candidates who successfully complete their first 90 days of employment will also be given an additional $1.00 increase to their hourly rate.
Some perks of the job:
Employees working 30 or more hours per week may qualify for:
- Paid holidays, vacation and sick time
- Benefits Health & Welfare Package including –Medical, Dental, Vision
- Employer Matching Health Savings Account
- Exclusive discounts on entertainment, health & wellness, travel and MUCH MORE!
So what will you actually be doing?
With a strong attention to detail, this role will facilitate a variety of tasks to ensure high levels of customer service in a fast paced environment.
A Mailroom Delivery Driver's daily tasks will involve:
- Driving a van to deliver mail and packages as well as pick up and deliver inbound and outbound mail and packages for client’s locations
- Load, unload and deliver mail and packages daily
- Maneuver cart stacked with packages, stack and sort mail, prepare all accountable mail and packages for delivery
- Sort computer reports by client or location to be delivered via interoffice mail. Perform scheduled mail runs according to established timeframes and service standards
- Provide back-up where needed doing copying, delivering, cleaning or any other duties necessary to meet needs
- Provide quality reproduction of all materials submitted by customer, including binding, hole-punching, and stapling and non-technical maintenance of copiers
- Manage toner fulfillment including recycling and exchange program for client
- Perform basic service on equipment prior to making service calls including replacing all toners and drums; troubleshoot jams and perform authorized preventative maintenance on copiers; place service calls on copier
- Monitor minimum supply levels in client’s supply cabinets and restock as needed
- Ensure that common areas are kept clean, including storage, resource areas, fax and copy areas
- Adhere to conduct, attendance, punctuality and appearance standards and safety protocols
- Ability to carry out the job functions and to be capable of unsupervised work during part of the day
- Demonstrate flexibility in satisfying customer demands in a high volume, production environment; adhere to strict time lines as timely deliveries are critical to business functions
OK, I'm interested... But is it really the job for me?
You need great people skills, patience and the ability to multi-task to be good at this job.
- Minimum of 1 year customer service related experience
- High school Diploma or Equivalent (GED)
- Must be minimum of 18 years in age
- A valid driver's license and clean driving record; ability to pass MVR check
- At least 6 months of experience driving a company vehicle
- Ability to work with light, mail sorting machinery and operate postage meter
- Ability to operate binding & finishing equipment, including but not limited to drill, machine cutter, etc.
- Able to lift up to 35 pounds frequently and maximum of 50 lbs; exerting in excess of 20 pounds of force frequently to move objects
- Ability to stand, sit, and/or walk for long periods of time with or without accommodations
- Ability to meet time constraints and deadlines
- Ability to adhere to safe driving procedures and awareness of delivery areas
- Excellent internal and external customer service skills; ability to effectively work individually or in a team environment; verbal and written communication skills
PAY TRANSPARENCY NONDISCRIMINATION PROVISION
The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor’s legal duty to furnish information.
E-VERIFY RIGHT TO WORK POSTERS