Cloud Marketing Manager- MSFT Surface
About the Job
Are you an innovative, self-starting Marketing professional who loves identifying and winning new clients? Do you have a passion for helping your clients “Realize the Promise of Technology™” in the emerging cloud services industry?
If so, join the Ingram Micro Cloud team - where rainmakers thrive.
As Cloud Marketing Manager for Microsoft Surface, you are responsible for the marketing strategy and execution of all Surface dedicated marketing activities. This position serves as a hybrid of account management and client services. At its core, you will own the relationship with the Microsoft Surface partner team unit at Microsoft, and the Ingram Micro Surface team and serve as the sole point of contact for all marketing related Microsoft Surface planning and execution needs. From an account management perspective, this role must understand the Microsoft Surface/Ingram Micro business direction and sales strategy to develop objective-based, integrated marketing plans on a quarterly, half, and annual basis. Upon marketing plan strategy approval, you will then launch all marketing campaigns and programs. This execution focused responsibility is fully self-sufficient, including responsibility of contract creation and management, materials/deliverables development, project execution, ROI/reporting, and final claim management from beginning to end.
The Microsoft Surface business is in an exciting period of exponential growth leading to increased revenue for larger-scale plans. Plans must accomplish mutual Microsoft and Ingram Micro goals and may include elements such as: demand gen, training and enablement programs, digital marketing, reseller promotions, sales incentives, and more. A strategic thinker that enjoys both the big picture as well as “in the weeds” details/administrative execution would experience high levels of success and fulfillment in this role.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Manage Surface Disti Manager Partner (DMP) Program GTM strategy
- Develop integrated marketing strategies
- Understand products, business direction, and sales strategy
- Drive Microsoft Surface and Ingram objectives
- Create and execute the strategy and spend to optimize DMPs based on RFY metrics
- Manage budget for all Surface activities using both Coop and incremental funding
- Develop objective based marketing coop and incremental marketing plans
- Report, understand, present ROI and course correction
- Manage marketing budget and forecast
- Manage authorized partner list and strategic recruit for new DMP partners/partner expansion
- Work with internal Sales and Sales management directly on recruit strategy
- Lead on reseller and sales training & enablement strategies/programs
- MSFT Programs/Promotions/Incentives
- Ingram Micro Programs/Promotions/Incentives
- Manage/update Surface Microsite
- Microsoft Surface lead on sales engagement strategy (sales trainings, sales incentives, etc)
- Bachelor’s Degree or additional relevant experience in a related field
- Minimum of 5 years related business experience (account/vendor managment, Marketing), with a minimum of 2 years of marketing or channel experience
- Prefer in the Technology industry experience
- Ability to develop strong relationship skills with internal and external clients