Global Digital Marketing Leader, Cloud
About the Job
We are seeking a savvy, senior digital media executive with a deep interest in the evolution of the digital media landscape and how that change affects consumer and business behavior. The senior digital marketing leader will oversee Ingram Micro Cloud’s digital marketing strategy and digital ecosystem, with responsibility for the day-to-day execution and optimization of all digital marketing mediums, campaigns, and platforms. This includes our global websites, marketing technology tools, and all associated technologies and platforms (CRM, etc.). The ideal candidate is a strategic thinker who is energetic, self-motivated, and leads by rolling up their sleeves to both direct and do the work.
This position is a full-time, exempt opportunity reporting to our Executive Director, Global Cloud Marketing Leader at the Ingram Micro headquarters in Irvine, CA.
- Work closely with senior management and leadership to define marketing objectives.
- Create a holistic digital strategy and roadmap for the technology supporting global marketing at Ingram Micro Cloud.
- Create thoughtful, distinctive, and break-out interactive marketing and promotional strategies.
- Lead the day-to-day executions and monitoring of all digital projects and timelines.
- Manage the decision process for selecting marketing technology tools, and lead the global roll-out, implementation, and success of the technology across our global teams.
- Manage the integration from a business and technical perspective of our marketing automation tool and our CRM platform (Microsoft Dynamics).
- Manage the strategic direction, ongoing maintenance, and tactical updates of our 30+ global, local language, customer-facing websites.
- Partner with Marketing Operations to drive the standards, processes, and measurements of our global marketing ROI.
- Determine whether digital marketing objectives are being met and recommend needed adjustments as campaigns progress.
- Measure and analyze campaign performance.
- Project manage interactive initiatives, as well as scheduling and communication with design, copywriting, regional marketing, technical, and production teams.
- Continually research and strategize to incorporate new trends, technologies, and concepts as they pertain to marketing; come to the table with new ideas within the digital space.
- Proactively develop and grow relationships with new platforms, technology providers, and digital partners.
- Manage and develop staff, making recommendations for departmental development to address changing interactive media landscape.
- Work seamlessly with all other teams within online and marketing to ensure quality and brand cohesiveness.
- 10-15+ years’ experience in digital marketing, CRM, and marketing automation (strong preference for someone who has experience with Microsoft Dynamics CRM and a tier 1 marketing automation tool)
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, business, or design-related field
- Able to succeed in a highly complex, matrixed organization
- Demonstrated leadership skills are required, but the ideal candidate must be equally comfortable taking initiative and operating in a hands-on manner
- A strong leader and manager with excellent communication skills
- A demonstrated ability to communicate new and complex ideas clearly and patiently
- Excellent presentation skills, with the ability to deliver crisp messaging both internally and externally to influence a variety of stakeholders
- Strong technical background and analytical skills
- Strategic thinker who is at the same time curious and willing to innovate
- Capable of handling multiple projects at once and operating effectively in a high-pressure environment
- Strong background in project scheduling and time estimating
- Must have experience in all areas of marketing with focus on digital marketing/media
- Experience across the following digital channels: Media, Search, SEO, Paid Social, Owned, Earned, Website, Email, Mobile, CRM, Solution Architect, and Data Insights
- Must have experience working for large and complex organizations