Global Website Strategy and E-commerce Execution
About the Job
This position is responsible for ensuring reliability, performance and availability of the web and cloud platforms to support business strategy, vision and goals – a platform that supports $ 1.5B in annual revenue and expected to grow 15% annually over the next 3 years.
We are seeking a talent to oversee Ingram Micro Cloud’s global web presence and have an immediate impact on business initiatives. In this position, you would be accountable for driving, directing, and managing the 30+ language-specific, geographically-targeted iterations of ingrammicrocloud.com. You’ll work hand-in-hand with our Global Digital Marketing leader to contribute to, innovate on, and drive our international website presence to strengthen our brand, SEO rankings, overall demand generation programs, and marketing ROI.
This position is a full-time, exempt opportunity that reports to the Senior Global Digital Marketing leader at the Ingram Micro headquarters in Irvine, California.The role provides direction in the creation and enhancement of building the website of ingrammicrocloud.com to ensure efficiency, reduce total cost of ownership, and increase flexibility and reliability. The position is also responsible for engaging with other IT departments in order to ensure specific project alignment to the Global Web and Cloud Strategy roadmap. Will provide team oversight in ensuring timely delivery of these aspects as well as provide mentoring direction to members of Mid-range Web Operations team. Will lead application support for the various process teams.
A Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Science, and Math or related discipline with an IT emphasis or equivalent work experience is required.
- 15 years minimum experience in enterprise-level web systems/infrastructure design or web operations support.
- Creating design prototypes, including wireframes, design mockups, and site architecture plans, for a variety of web projects.
- Creating concepts that match the targeted content and support the overall brand identity.
- Managing concept, planning development, deployment, and maintenance of global websites and web applications.
- Coordinating with regional marketing managers to make additions/changes to their local site implementations.
- Managing tactical application and updates to a global ad server, which is used to serve ads on our 30+ local websites.
- Ensuring that the layout of content is accessible, logical, and highly usable; recommend improvements as necessary.
- Applying SEO, SEM, and social media marketing strategies to projects.
- Previous experience with project management software such as Basecamp to coordinate work on projects.
- Previous experience assisting web initiatives such as production of training materials, incorporation of educational technology, and improving site accessibility.
- Work closely with internal stakeholders to interpret business requirements and translate designs into functional web pages while promoting usability and accessibility across a wide range of devices.
- Collaborate with the design, development, testing, ops, and support teams to understand and develop use cases and translate them into clear and straightforward solutions.
- Work in close collaboration with the global digital marketing team to implement web analytics and establish performance metrics and tracking.
- Collaborate closely with content marketing managers to approve and ensure all website updates, landing pages and banners are on corporate message and communicate our value proposition and brand leadership.
- Minimum 7 years of continuous experience in the following: Experience in installation, configuration, and support of various web/application and E-Commerce applications Infrastructure and Application Design and scaling of large-scale high transaction volume B2B websites with global reach.