Manager, Oncology US Sales Learning
About the Job
Oncology Sales and Access Learning (S&AL) is currently recruiting talented individuals who possess the skills needed to ensure both immediate and long-term success of the Oncology Sales Department.
The position of Manager, Oncology Sales & Access Learning will report into the Oncology Sales & Access Learning Department, with the primary job responsibility of developing training content for use during Training Classes, POA’s, and to support continuous training throughout the year for the Oncology Community Product Specialists & Institutional Tumor Specialists.
The Manager, Oncology Sales & Access Learning will be responsible for\:
- Coordination across the region(s) with the Regional Field Sales Trainer, District Sales Trainer, District Computer Trainer and District Business Manager to ensure field training activities are aligned to overall strategy and business goals.
- The key areas of focus will include Product & Disease State Knowledge, Selling Skills, Business of Oncology and Business Analytics.
- The Manager, Oncology Sales & Access Learning will partner with Marketing partners, Sales partners, World Wide Training partners, and Regional Field Sales Training to assess, design and deliver training solutions to meet the objectives identified.
- Manager, Oncology Sales & Access Learning will support the medical and legal review process within BMS to effectively manage the content/material approval process.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent with minimum of 3 years of Pharmaceutical Sales Representative experience required, 2 years in a Specialty Sales role preferred
- Sales Training experience required
- Oncology Sales experiences preferred
- Demonstrated strong product & disease state knowledge, account management, superior selling competencies and proven sales performance track record of meeting or exceeding goals
- Demonstrated ability to effectively manage projects, and vendors
- Demonstrated ability to develop and implement key learning strategies and tactics
- Strong business analytics to understand and analyze business and market drivers, develop, execute and adjust business plans
- Demonstrated ability to connect and collaborate with key matrix team members including Marketing, Sales Operations, Commercial Sales, Medical, Legal, and Compliance
- Demonstrated track record of developing self & others to drive and enhance performance
- Demonstrated curriculum design, understanding of adult learning principles, presentation and facilitation skills; including previous experience leading POA, new hire, and skill training workshops
- Ability to travel for Managers Meetings, POA’s, and Training Initiatives