About the Job
Ingram Micro helps businesses fully realize the promise of technology.TM No other company delivers the full spectrum of global technology and supply chain services to businesses around the world. Ingram Micro’s global infrastructure and deep expertise in technology solutions, supply chain, cloud and mobility enable its business partners to operate efficiently and successfully in the markets they serve. Combined with distinct market insights and the trust and dependability generated from decades of strong partner relationships, Ingram Micro stands apart as the global technology services provider for the future.
- Plans, organizes and manages warehouse relocation, expansion, start-up, and improvement programs. Analyzes material handling process and determines methods, procedures and equipment for increasing productivity and efficiency.
- Makes recommendations to senior management on program options.
- Provides documentation and presentations on cost justification on projected return on investment.
- Ensures attainment of program goals and objectives through the application of sound management techniques and independent assessments of cost/benefit trade-offs.
- BS in Engineering or equivalent work experience and 3 years of experience as an Industrial Engineer in a warehouse/distribution center environment.
- Working knowledge of facilities planning.
- Supervisory experienced preferred.
Ingram Micro Inc. is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, veteran status, or any other protected category under applicable law.