Mail Clerk - Part Time
About the Job
Position Exempt StatusNon-Exempt
Weekly Scheduled Hours20
Scheduled Shift1st Shift
Novitex Enterprise Solutions is looking to fill a Mail Clerk position in Nashville, TN. The shift for this position will be 10:00 AM - 2:00 PM, working Monday – Friday. The starting pay for this position will be around $10.00 per hour and will vary based on experience. Candidates who successfully complete their first 90 days of employment will also be given an additional $1.00 increase to their hourly rate.
In addition to being organized and able to multitask, this role requires a go-getter with a positive attitude who is excited to work with the leading provider of innovative, cloud-based solutions in the document outsourcing industry.
Some perks of the job:
Employees working 20 or more hours per week qualify for:
- Paid holidays, vacation and sick time
- Continuous training
- Exclusive discounts entertainment, health & wellness, travel, and MUCH MORE!
So what will you actually be doing?
Customer Service Technical Specialist’s role are vital to the organization of a company’s communication. With a strong attention to detail, they will facilitate a variety of tasks to ensure high levels of customer service in a fast paced environment.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Prioritize workload to meet project deadlines.
- Ensure adherence to business guidelines, safety & security procedures
- Responsible for all aspects of equipment; make appropriate equipment recommendation
- Support financial results by minimizing site waste and rework.
- Supports major business unit by creating, maintaining, and facilitating all work place related processes.
- Reports up to the Workplace Services (WPS) Coordinator who manage the flow of WOs and site service assignments.
- Completion of all contacted services within service level agreements (SLAs).
- Provides mechanical support (requires: general knowledge of the trades with hands-on experience using all basic hand/power tools).
- Adheres to the operational transition strategy, plans, and schedules.
- Multi-tasking to manage multiple tasks, projects, and reports.
- Audit Dell facility to identify maintenance, sanitation, safety, and/or possible violations of Dell, Facility-related policies. Submit Work Orders to resolve general issues and/or escalate as needed.
- Develop and maintain positive relationships Dell customers, vendors, and teammates.
- Provide proactive problem-solving in a tactful and expedient manner.
- Attend Novitex and customer required meetings.
- Support Dell’s EHS / “Green” initiatives for site.
- Maintain highest levels of customer care while demonstrating a friendly and cooperative attitude at all times.
- Demonstrate flexibility in satisfying customer demands in a high volume, corporate and/or production environment.
- Know, understand and adhere to business procedure guidelines at all times.
- Maintain all logs and reporting documentation as required.
- Understand and adhere to all safety procedures.
- Effectively communicate in a positive, professional, customer-service-driven manner (both verbally and written) via email, text, IM, phone, or face-to-face interactions with our Dell customers, vendors, guests, or fellow teammates.
- Customer service oriented.
- Effectively work in a team environment or alone.
- Demonstrate competency in performing multiple functional tasks.
A high school diploma or equivalent GED preferred, but not required.
Some college or trade experience preferred.
- Minimum of 2 years customer service related experience preferred.
- Minimum of 1 year experience supporting facility excess or work order functions to include, but not limited to: event set-up, cubical assembly/maintenance, ergonomic adjustments, moving/storage, vendor escort, emergency lock-out, light mechanical, etc.
- Must be able to work a flexible work schedule or OT to support site projects.
- Minimum of 1 year experience using hand/power tools.
- Prior experience working in a corporate setting preferred.
- Minimum of 1 year experience using Minimum of 1 year experience driving a box truck (minimum 24’ length / power lift gate), DOT Certification a plus.
- Must have prior experience in a warehouse / dock setting where pallet jacks, power lift jacks, two-wheelers, flatbed trucks, or other moving aids to safely move large, heavy objects.
- Prior experience in mail room operations, shipping/receiving, or reception, a plus.
Technical / Computer / Software Experience Requirements:
- Proficiency with all Microsoft applications.
- Must be able to type and communicate with customers in a professional, timely manner via IM, email, phone, or direct verbal communications.
- Prior knowledge of Package Tracking Software, Work Order tracking, CAD, badging, inventory control, or financial systems software a plus.
- Experience using FedEx, DHL, UPS or Other shipping software for the processing of both domestic and international shipments, a plus
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS OF POSITION REQUIRED:
- Ability to handle up to a maximum of 50lbs. or the maximum allowed by current state law with or without accommodations.
- Ability to walk, sit, or stand for long periods (possibly entire shift) with or without accommodations.
PAY TRANSPARENCY NONDISCRIMINATION PROVISION
The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor’s legal duty to furnish information.
E-VERIFY RIGHT TO WORK POSTERS