Web Developer - Global eCommerce
About the Job
Ingram Micro - where the “Promise of Technology” is more than a brand promise. It’s our way of life. Our success is driven by our exceptional people and through our strong values. Without them, we would just be another technology solutions provider. Why is Ingram Micro the workplace of choice?
- We drive results through creativity and innovation.
- We are a winning team where people are valued for their differences and collaborate to achieve unparalleled success.
- It’s here where you will learn new skills, are encouraged to share ideas and see your contributions at work.
- We thrive on change and use challenges as opportunities to grow our business and our careers.
- We provide our customers and vendor partners outstanding execution and value every day.
Join our Global eCommerce Web Development team and deliver value added features to our customers using new technology. Become a part of this dynamic team modernizing Ingram Micro’s Web technology.
- Design and develop new and modified features for the Global Web Application.
- Develop data migration and integrate processes to legacy systems using C#.Net, MVC Framework, and other development tools and technologies.
- Create services (web services) called from external applications to allow the Web to integrate with other software.
- Associate Degree or great in Computer Science or related field. Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Business Information Systems, Science and Math or related discipline with an IT emphasis is preferred.
- Two (2) plus years of experience in Web design and development
- Oracle or other RDBMS
- Strong trouble shooting skills
- Website development
- Network or Hardware knowledge a plus
- Comfortable with Windows 7 Server
- Experience and or certifications in SCRUM methodologies a definite plus
Ingram Micro helps businesses fully realize the promise of technology.TM No other company delivers the full spectrum of global technology and supply chain services to businesses around the world. Ingram Micro’s global infrastructure and deep expertise in technology solutions, supply chain, cloud and mobility enable its business partners to operate efficiently and successfully in the markets they serve. Combined with distinct market insights and the trust and dependability generated from decades of strong partner relationships, Ingram Micro stands apart as the global technology services provider for the future.
Ingram Micro Inc. is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, veteran status, or any other protected category under applicable law.