Document Imaging Associate - Part Time
About the Job
Position Exempt StatusNon-Exempt
Weekly Scheduled Hours25
Scheduled Shift1st Shift
Novitex Enterprise Solutions is looking to fill an Document Imaging Associate position in New York, NY. The scheduled shift will be Monday - Friday from 9:00 a.m. - 2:30 p.m.
The starting pay for this position will be around $11.00 per hour and will vary based on experience. Candidates who successfully complete their first 90 days of employment will also be given an additional $1.00 increase to their hourly rate.
In addition to being organized and able to multitask, this role requires a go-getter with a positive work ethic who is excited to work with the leading provider of innovative, cloud-based solutions in the document outsourcing industry.
Some perks of the job:
Employees working 20 or more hours per week qualify for:
- Paid holidays, vacation and sick time
- Continuous training
- Exclusive discounts entertainment, health & wellness, travel, and MUCH MORE!
So what will you actually be doing?
With a strong attention to detail, they will handle preparation of incoming invoices, statements, and correspondence by means of scanning, indexing, quality assurance and release to account payable.
A Document Imaging Associate’s daily tasks will involve:
- Prepping documents by orienting, repairing and removing objects such as staples and paperclips from documents. Prepping also includes unfolding corners, taping down small pieces of paper on larger sheets. Placing barcode separators in between documents for scanning
- Scanning will include the calibration and cleaning of paper scanners, correction of double feeds and poor images, operate all aspects of scanning software application, and joined with the quality processing of items through the scanning process and document naming convention
- Index (Data Capture) involves locating key data on documents once they have been scanned and keying the alphanumeric data into the appropriate database according to customer specifications.
- Perform quality control checks on all scanned images, and files
- Provide quality reproduction of CD/DVD as requested by customer and/or part of an imaging request
- Schedule individual jobs and determine which equipment should be used based on size and complexity
- Troubleshoot jams and perform normal Key Operator preventative maintenance on equipment
- Maintain records and logs of equipment usage and recommended technical direction
- Implement scanning or other automated data entry procedures, using imaging devices and document imaging software
- Create document batches for scanning, coding and quality assurance
OK, I'm interested... But is it really the job for me?
You need great people skills, patience and the ability to multi-task to be good at this job.
The following is required:
- Minimum of 1 year of imaging, scanning or print experience
- Demonstrated customer service skills and the ability to multi-task and meet deadlines
- Detail oriented, highly organized and quality conscious
- Lift up to 55 pounds with or without accommodations
- Availability to work additional hour, when needed
- High school diploma or equivalent (GED) required
PAY TRANSPARENCY NONDISCRIMINATION PROVISION
The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor’s legal duty to furnish information.
E-VERIFY RIGHT TO WORK POSTERS