Talent Acquisition Coordinator
About the Job
Are you ready to seize the moment, shape the future and rise above? Join Cielo as a Talent Acquisition Coordinator! We offer our people a distinct, challenging and rewarding culture defined by our employees and our shared attitudes.
Cielo is a brand that reflects our big idea – Talent Rising. At Cielo, we are bold. We are multi-dimensional. We have the courage to be different, and we strive to change the way the world views talent. We seek individuals with the same drive; those passionate about helping Cielo and our clients continue to rise above.
The Talent Acquisition Coordinator is responsible for providing support to the talent acquisition process through pre- and post-hire activities. In addition, the Talent Acquisition Coordinator facilitates a variety of logistical and recruitment activities to service a particular client program or teams, which may include the following:
- Editing and posting positions to ATS accurately and within the specified timeframe(s) with proper approval channels
- Basic metric reporting
- Posting positions to external resources such as job boards, social networking sites, etc.
- Tracking job posting information in a Recruitment Marketing Plan
- Documenting process changes, such as process maps, team structure charts, detailed procedures, etc.
- Coordinating background, drug, and reference checking processes
- Coordinating all aspects of the On-boarding and Off-boarding processes
- Creating and routing offer letters for approval
- Scheduling phone, video and in-person interviews for Recruiters and Hiring Managers
- Arranging travel, transportation and accommodation
- Other duties as assigned
An exceptional Talent Acquisition Coordinator is customer centric, understanding the client program or team needs within their service delivery area. Additionally, the Talent Acquisition Coordinator:
- Understands all talent acquisition process activities and requisition management
- Provides superior customer service
- Demonstrated proficiency with the Microsoft Office suite, including Outlook
- Extraordinarily organized, with effective time management skills
- Able successfully accomplish multiple tasks simultaneously
- Equipped with strong interpersonal skills
- Able to communicate effectively both verbally and in writing
- Polished and professional demeanor and communication style
- Has the ability to work in dynamic and constantly changing work environment
- Handles candidate and hiring leader communication with confidence
An ideal candidate will:
- Will be based in the Brookfield, Wisconsin area and have a minimum of one year of experience in a business or office environment utilizing the required customer service and administrative skills.
- Must be familiar with, and have knowledge of, commonly-used concepts, practices, and procedures within the recruitment and employment function.
- Bachelor’s degree strongly desired. High School Diploma or equivalent required
Cielo is the world’s leading provider of global talent acquisition and management solutions. Cielo leverages its global scale, customized, innovative solutions and entrepreneurial agility to help clients achieve sustained people advantage and outstanding business outcomes. Through world-class, technology-enabled solutions, Cielo serves clients primarily in the financial and business services, consumer brands, technology and media, engineering, life sciences and healthcare industries. Cielo knows talent is rising – and with it, an organization's opportunity to rise above. For more information, visit cielotalent.com.
Cielo is an equal opportunity employer and will not discriminate against any applicant for employment because of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, age, genetic information, or any other status protected by state or local law for an individual who falls within the jurisdiction of such law. Applicants who require an accommodation throughout the application and interview process should request this in advance by contacting Cielo Human Resources at +1 877 797 3379 or at firstname.lastname@example.org