Delivery Leader - Recruitment
About the Job
Are you ready to seize the moment, shape the future and rise above? Join Cielo as a Team Lead! We offer our people a distinct, challenging and rewarding culture defined by our employees and our shared attitudes.
Cielo is a brand that reflects our big idea – Talent Rising. At Cielo, we are bold. We are multi-dimensional. We have the courage to be different, and we strive to change the way the world views talent. We seek individuals with the same drive; those passionate about helping Cielo and our clients continue to rise above.
The Delivery Leader – Recruitment is responsible for leading their team to deliver top talent for hiring managers. They manage and mentor Recruiters to provide Service Excellence throughout the recruitment cycle. Other roles and responsibilities will include but are not limited to the below.
Team Management and Leadership:
- Perform a full range of managerial responsibilities which may include but not be limited to: interviewing, hiring, coaching, managing and developing employees; planning, assigning and directing work on behalf of Cielo and/or their client partner.
- Own daily leadership of a segment of the team to meet established goals and metrics.
- Establish regular communications with the team, such as 1-1 meetings and team meetings with established agendas.
- Serve as front line escalation for client and recruiter issues/questions; escalate to senior leader and/or client partner as appropriate.
- Collaborate with Cielo Partnership Leaders & Client Stakeholders to ensure partnership success.
- Attend or facilitate client meetings as appropriate.
- Demonstrate in-depth knowledge of the employment market, geographic challenges, competition and specific client and industry needs.
- Provide accurate and regular reporting of recruiting activities, prepare (or assist in preparation of) and (co-)present data to client.
- Model exceptional recruiter expertise when/if leading own searches, including: jobs scoping, sourcing, interviewing, candidate presentation, hiring leader communication, compliance adherence.
- Project manage client initiatives (i.e. hiring manager trainings, process improvements, etc.) pertaining to recruitment on behalf of client if requested.
Recruitment & Operational Excellence:
- Demonstrate recruitment best practices and utilization Cielo tool and resources.
- Train and monitor progress of team members to leverage recruitment tools and resources.
- Performs other duties and responsibilities as requested or required.
The ideal Deliver Leader – Recruitment will have:
- Bachelor’s degree strongly preferred. High School Diploma or equivalent required.
- Minimum of 5+ years of experience in recruitment or recruitment operations with demonstrated successes
- Strong understanding of overall recruitment process
- Ability to participate effectively in a team environment both virtually and multiple on-site locations including client sites and Cielo headquarters
- Strong proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite.
- Experience using recruitment technologies such as Applicant Tracking Systems (ATS) and social media tools.
- Located in Denver, Colorado
Cielo is the world’s leading provider of global talent acquisition and management solutions. Cielo leverages its global scale, customized, innovative solutions and entrepreneurial agility to help clients achieve sustained people advantage and outstanding business outcomes. Through world-class, technology-enabled solutions, Cielo serves clients primarily in the financial and business services, consumer brands, technology and media, engineering, life sciences and healthcare industries. Cielo knows talent is rising – and with it, an organization's opportunity to rise above. For more information, visit cielotalent.com.