Customer Service Associate
About the Job
Position Exempt StatusNon-Exempt
Weekly Scheduled Hours40
Scheduled Shift1st Shift
Novitex Enterprise Solutions is looking to fill a Customer Service Associate position in Boston, MA.
In addition to being organized and able to multitask, this role requires a go-getter with a positive work ethic who is excited to work with the leading provider of innovative, cloud-based solutions in the document outsourcing industry.
Some perks of the job:
Employees working 30 or more hours per week may qualify for:
- Paid holidays, vacation and sick time
- Benefits Health & Welfare Package including – Medical, Dental, Vision
- Employer Matching Health Savings Account
- Exclusive discounts on entertainment, health & wellness, travel and MUCH MORE!
So what will you actually be doing?
With a strong attention to detail, this role will facilitate a variety of mailroom tasks to ensure high levels of customer service in a fast paced environment
A Customer Service Associate’s daily tasks will involve:
- Backfill for front receptionist- greet visitors, answer phones, and hospitality duties
- Maintain high degree of quality control and validation of the completed work
- Identify, classify, and sort documents electronically
- Ensure operating and quality standards are met based on service objectives
- Maintain accuracy of required reports and logs
- Ensure the highest level of customer care
- Ensure adherence to business guidelines, safety, and security procedures
- Support financial results by minimizing site waste and rework
- Ability to multi-task and manage multiple priorities and deadlines is critical
- Assist with general facility support, hospitality, etc
- Sort and distribute mail, pouches, accountable mail
- Dependable, Self-motivated and accountable
- Must be a team player with a solution minded attitude
- Take direction from supervisor or site manager
- Participate in cross-training and perform other duties as assigned (answer phones, outgoing shipments, etc)
- Adhering to all safety procedures
OK, I'm interested... But is it really the job for me?
You need great people skills, patience and the ability to multi-task to be good at this job.
The following is required:
- Minimum of 6 months customer service related experience
- High school diploma or equivalent (GED) required
- Ability to communicate both verbally and written with customers and company personnel required
- Must become fully familiar with a variety of on-site equipment and be capable and willing to perform first level troubleshooting
- Proficient with PC and windows
- Ability to walk, sit, stand or sit for long periods (possibly entire shift) and lift 50lbs
- Ability to adhere to employee attendance policy
- You will be required to submit to pre-employment checks as a condition of employment, to the maximum extent permitted by applicable law. You will have to sign necessary consents to submit to the pre-employment checks.
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and written
- Willingness and availability to work additional hours if assigned
PAY TRANSPARENCY NONDISCRIMINATION PROVISION
The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor’s legal duty to furnish information.
E-VERIFY RIGHT TO WORK POSTERS