Specialty Sales Representative, Oncology
Bristol-Myers Squibb Ontario, CA
About the Job
Reporting to the National Sales Lead, Oncology, the Specialist Sales Representative is responsible for promoting and selling BMS Hematology product to specialists, general practitioners, nurses and pharmacists in the Western Ontario territory.
- Achieve territorial sales budget on a quarterly / annual basis, keep the National Sales Lead informed of territory activity and competitive information.
- Monitor key customers sales on a monthly basis and prepare action to increase volume of sales.
- Meet the expectations and requirements of external and internal customers.
- Prepare annual business review with key customers.
- Align personal objectives with team and departmental goals.
- Identify profitable business opportunities through management of own territory while contributing to the formulation and growth of the wider team.
- Promote the awareness of features and benefits of BMS product to customers.
- Deliver sales results and achieves financial targets, demonstrate ownership of results within area of responsibility.
- Deliver on SFE targets, responsible management of the promotional budget and key performance indicators as they relate to the territory plan.
- Effectively represent products through the use of promotional materials, increase value to the customer by conveying key messages and information during interactions.
- Act as a liaison with support services, customer service and marketing to ensure business objectives are achieved.
- Work in full compliance with laws, regulations, business rules and BMS standards of Business Conduct and Ethics.
- Bachelors’ degree in science, business administration or a related field
- Minimum of two (2) years of specialty sales’ product experience in the pharmaceutical industry and hospital sector
- Experience in Oncology and product launch, strong assets
- Good knowledge of the Ontario territory
- Customer orientation and team work
- Experience in territory planning in a general practitioners' environment
- Proficient in using business plans, sales and marketing campaigns
- Very good communication skills in English (verbal and written)
- Accountable, results oriented, creativity and efficiency
- Valid driver's license