Senior Legal Secretary
About the Job
Position Exempt StatusNon-Exempt
Weekly Scheduled Hours37.5
Scheduled Shift1st Shift
Novitex Enterprise Solutions is looking to fill a Senior Legal Secretary position in Dallas, TX. The shift for this position will be 10:30am - 7:00pm, working Monday – Friday. The starting pay for this position in flexible and will vary based on experience. Candidates who successfully complete their first 90 days of employment will also be given an additional $1.00 increase to their hourly rate.
In addition to being organized and able to multitask, this role requires a go-getter with a positive work ethic who is excited to work with the leading provider of innovative, cloud-based solutions in the document outsourcing industry.
Some perks of the job:
Employees working 30 or more hours per week may qualify for:
- Paid holidays, vacation and sick time
- Benefits Health & Welfare Package including –Medical, Dental, Vision
- Employer Matching Health Savings Account
- Exclusive discounts on entertainment, health & wellness, travel and MUCH MORE!
So what will you actually be doing?
Successful applicants will be highly proficient in MS Word, PowerPoint, Excel, WordPerfect, Adobe Acrobat, Omni Page, Document Management Systems (FileSite, Interwoven, Deltaview, Workshare, etc.) to draft, format and save documents.
A Senior Legal Secretary's daily tasks will involve:
- Communicate with clients via phone, email, and in-person
- Format and revise complicated documents with speed and accuracy resulting in a quality document
- Customize documents to client specifications
- Correct formatting issues within documents
- Anticipate problems and seek to resolve them
- Use intelligent reasoning when interacting with clients during sensitive times and/or service recovery situations
- Ask for help when needed; provide help when asked
- Work without supervision as needed
- Take full responsibility for all commitments to clients and escalate all service recovery occurrences to the Supervisor
- Follow departmental standards and procedures
- Be a reliable team player and act in a professional manner at all times
OK, I'm interested... But is it really the job for me?
You need great people skills, patience and the ability to multi-task to be good at this job.
- Administrative Assistant or Word Processor that is highly proficient in the ability to draft, format and save documents in MSWord, Excel, PowerPoint; Adobe Acrobat, and Document Management.
- Knowledge of Word Processing environment or Legal Environment a plus
- Knowledge of hardware and software compatibility issues
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and written
- Ability to effectively work individually or in a team environment
- Competency in performing multiple functional tasks
- High school diploma or equivalent (GED) required
- You will be required to submit to pre-employment checks as a condition of employment, to the maximum extent permitted by applicable law. You will have to sign necessary consents to submit to the pre-employment checks.
PAY TRANSPARENCY NONDISCRIMINATION PROVISION
The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor’s legal duty to furnish information.
E-VERIFY RIGHT TO WORK POSTERS