Demand Generation Manager
About the Job
About The Role
The Demand Generation Manager will be responsible for the management, development and optimization of account-based marketing programs such as email, inbound and paid marketing efforts. This position will work cross-functionally with marketing and sales to optimize marketing programs and sales pipeline and support the execution of account-based multi-channel campaigns that focus on generating high quality opportunities to meet demand generation and sales revenue targets.
- Manage, develop and optimize account-based marketing automation efforts such as email nurture tracks and sales sequences including the design templates, calls-to-action, and content used in emails.
- Segment lead and customer database based on firmographic, demographic and behavioral data such as intent and fit scores as well as website interactions.
- Manage, develop and optimize paid campaigns such as paid search, retargeting and social network advertising.
- Manage a team of CSAs to identify target accounts, gather contacts and enrich CRM profiles.
- Manage, develop and optimize direct mail programs.
- Manage both on-site and off-site SEO.
- Monitor, analyze and evaluate email, inbound and paid marketing performance and results; fuel and support the creation of hypotheses to optimize marketing and sales initiatives to convert leads to opportunities.
- Develop roadmaps and documentation for campaigns, promotions and processes that succeed through email, inbound and paid marketing.
- Manage, research and trial partnerships with new vendors to expand our reach and/or lower cost-per-acquisition.
- Craft emails, ads, landing pages and lead-gen forms for our content to distribute through relevant email, inbound and paid marketing programs.
- Stay up-to-date with digital marketing trends and potential new channels and strategies to keep us ahead, including updates to email, inbound and paid marketing.
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field.
- 5-7 years of relevant marketing experience.
- Expert knowledge using smart lists and marketing automation systems (Hubspot, Marketo, Eloqua, Pardot).
- Subject matter expert of the various paid marketing channels and technologies, including paid search, retargeting, social network advertising (Adwords, Adroll, LinkedIn Sponsored Content).
- Experience extracting insights from marketing analytics systems (Google Analytics, Adobe Analytics).
- Strong understanding of data flow between CRM and marketing automation and analytics systems.
- Thorough knowledge of search ranking and optimization factors and key algorithm updates.
- Experience handling marketing budgets and forecasting/reporting results.
- Demonstrated analytical ability and quantitative skills.
- Strong understanding of market segmentation, consumer behavior, and competitive landscape.
- Strong attention to detail and ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously.
- Ability to communicate and collaborate with both business and technical resources.
- Knowledge of conversion optimization tools (Optimizely, Adobe Target).
- Relevant knowledge of SaaS, e-commerce, logistics, operations and/or shipping.
- Ability to develop Google Apps scripts.